Chapter l5; I'm Scared

Delilah's P.O.V.-

"Hey babe," he said.

"Hi," I replied. I sighed.

"Lilly," he sat in front if me on the grass. I was near the pond.

"Hm?"

"You know everything's going to be okay, right? She's not getting in our relationship," Kellin said.

"Kells, you know she is. She got in my last relationship and fucked it up also. I don't know if she made the move or he did," I sighed. "It's so stupid. As soon as we got together, she came along," my eyes got watery.

"No, no, Don't cry baby," He cuddled me around his embrace. I couldn't help, but cry knowing that I will lose him.

"She ruined my life, Kellin. She haunted my childhood, my teenage years. And now? She tortured me. Why can't she disappear?" I cried out. Kellin put me on his lap and continued to hug me.

"Babe, I won't let that happen. You have to be strong, be strong for me. Please be strong. I know you can get through this. She'll soon leave us alone," he kissed my head.

"Well that soon is now. I want her to leave!" I hugged him. My face buried in his chest. He sighed.

"I hate seeing you cry. I forgot how much it hurts," he told me. I stayed quiet.

"I want to go back to the buses, babe," I told him.

"Okay, let's go to mine. If your okay with that?" He chuckled. I smiled and nodded. He carried me bridal style on the way there.

"You know I can walk myself. I have legs," I giggle.

"But, your Ariel when she doesn't have legs," he says.

"But I don't have a tail," I laugh. "You're dumb, babe."

"Well, let's pretend. And thank you," he smiled. I kissed his cheek.

We got to his bus and entered. He placed me down on the couch.

"Hey what time is it?" I asked.

"8:45," he replied. "Good, more time with my baby then," he carried me again and took me to the back where the bunks are at. He placed me down in his. He got behind me and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I love you," he said. I turned to face him. And before I can reply, he kissed me. I kissed him back, placing my hand on his cheek. It went on until we were out of breath.

"I love you, too," I smiled at him.

There was a knock on the door. I looked at Kellin.

"Who's that?" I asked.

"I don't know," he said. I buried my face in his neck.

"Aren't you guys going to get that?" Justin appeared. "Oh, well never mind," he chuckled.

We heard him open the door and I heard the most annoying voice ever.

"Oh, um, hey? Cloe, right?" Justin said. My breathe hitched in anger. Kellin rubbed my back.

"Mhm," she happily said. "Where's Kellin?"

I lifted my head up to look at him.

"Let's go," I quickly got out of his bunk, followed by Kellin.

"Go in Justin's room!" he whispered. We quietly ran to his room.

"Now what?" I asked.

"I know he wouldn't let anyone in his room, but if he does," he walked over to the small closet. "We'll hide here."