Chapter O6; Looking For Each Other

Okay. Think this through, Lilly.

1.) Your friends act like fucking I don't know what and started to be suspicious and being over protective?

2.) Vic kisses me like out of no where. Well that was un-expected.

3.) KELLIN IS HERE AT WARPED TOUR. HOW? NO WONDER THEY ALL ACTED LIKE COMPLETE IDIOTS ON ME.

" Hello?" I smacked the door. I heard talking, but it was too hard to understand what they were talking about. I face planted on the well made bed and groaned. I started to fall asleep up until then. I heard the knob move. I'll just pretend that I'm asleep.

The door opened, but then closed.

Ha, they actually thought I was asleep. I guess I will take a nap for a couple hours.

~~~2 Hour nap goes floating by~~~

I open my eyes slowly. I didn't feel like getting up so I just stayed in the same position I was at. It was really uncomfortable. I turned to my right side. I sighed. I still was kinda tired. I closed my eyes once again, hopefully to fall asleep once more. The door opened. Guess not, I kept my eyes closed.

I felt a heavy weight on the other side of the bed. The body layed next to me, wrapping its arms around me. I turned to face the person.

I screamed.

I touched my forehead. Wow, I was actually sweating. The door flew open, it was Andy. I'm surprised it isn't Sam, River, or Jack. Neither Vic.

" Oh my god. Are you ok?" Andy says checking me. "are you hurt? do I need to call Sam? do you-"

"Andy, I'm fine."

"are you sure? Do you need-"

"I said-"

"Delilah, I-"

"For the love of god Andy, I said I'm fine!" Why is he acting like this?

" Oh, ok. Sorry. But what happened?" he touched my forehead.

"Just a dream, or if it was a nightmare." I really didn't know if it was neither.

"About?" he placed his hand on mine. Um..

"I don't want to talk about it ok." I sighed.

"Alright love. I'll be here if you need me." he gets up to leave. I reach for his arm. " w-wait."

"Yes?"

"Can you tell me what's happening? About you know.. Kellin?" he stares at me. Blinks and just left. Shutting the door behind him.

"Well ok." I whispered. I really wasn't in the mood to argue.

I sigh.

I didn't really care much about Kellin. What just bothers me is this whole thing. How everyone lied to me. Not telling me about my true love I once had. He left. But suddenly came back.

I heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I nearly said. "its Sam." "Come in." Sam appeared at the door. She closed it behind her and sat next to me.

"So, about Kellin. Yeah, as you've seen, he's kinda..back." she said.

" Yeah. No shit Sherlock." I rolled my eyes. " Mind telling me about it?" I stared at her. She sighed.

"Why would you keep it the whole time Sam? I thought we were best friends. Hell, like sisters. Don't they share?"

" Delilah, there's some things that don't need to be spoken out ok?"