Chapter l4; Damn He Smells Good

Chapter 14 is here!

Enjoy (:

-------

Delilah's P.O.V-

I was now in our bus, OTCL. I was smiling like crazy the entire day. Now That I finally have the love of my life's heart and he has mine, my life is officially complete. I told the guys from OTCL about me and Kellin, too. The guys from SWS already know also.

We had finally arrived in our next tour date almost 30 minutes ago. New bands finally arrived to Warped Tour, too. Jack from Sleeping With Sirens came back from his family because he needed to fix things there.

The following bands came along;

Of Mice & Men

Bring Me The Horizon

Falling In Reverse

We Are The In Crowd

Crown The Empire

Ghost Town

And tons more.

They apparently got lost on the way in our first date.

I'm currently in my bunk, listening to Hospital For Souls by BMTH. It was probably like my favorite song from them.

I saw Sam come inside our bus. I stopped the song and took off my headphones.

I smiled at her, "hey,"

"Yello friend," she smiled widely. Oh no.

"Samantha?" I jumped down from my bunk.

"Yes?" she sang, looking at her phone.

"What are you planning?" I asked. Every time she acts all happy and saying really nice things to anyone, it's something bad, or good. Mostly bad.

"Nothing," she kept smiling. I looked at her phone, but she quickly pulled It away.

I gasp, "It's Justin, isn't it?" I say in awe.

"No, it's not. Now leave me be," she said.

"It is!" I jump.

"Shh!" she said. I sat back down.

"Tell me!" I grip her shoulder. She laughed.

"Okay! I'll tell you!" I squeak.

"We started talking on our last date, and we eventually gave out each other's numbers and started to text. We have a lot of common! Ugh, those brown eyes. That gorgeous hair. And an amazing body that-" I cut her off.

"Woah, not too much in detail Sam," I chuckle. "So, you do love him?" I grin at her.

"Well, not 'technically love' him, at least not yet," she smiled, looking at her phone.

"But you do like him?" I ask.

"What kind of question is that, dude," I roll my eyes.

"So, you and Kellin Quinn, aye," She playfully punched my arm.

I think about him and chuckle a little. "Yeah," I looked down at my hands.

"I'm glad you guys are back together. If he hurts you, I'll beat the shit out if him..literally," I roll my eyes.

"Whatever, he wouldn't." I tell her.

"Well, alright."

"Well, I'm gonna go..do something. I'll see you later! Bye Lilly!" she went to the door.

"Use protection, yo!" I yell after her. She flicked me off. I laugh.

"Alright, It's 7:05 a.m," I say to myself.

I heard a knock on the door. I look out from the window and see Kellin. We both smile at each other. I almost rip open the door and jump on him. I know, it's like I've haven't seen in forever. which I haven't. We always do this when we were together.

"Hey baby," he said, hugging/carrying me.

"Hey," I smile. He put me down and planted a small kiss on my lips.

We held hands and started to walk around. I don't care if anyone see's. I want everyone to know that Kellin is my prince.

"How are you my princess?" he asked me.

"I'm doing amazing now," I smile at him. "how about you my prince?" He smiles.

"I'm doing perfect," I giggle. He wraps his arm around me. He kisses my head.

"I love you so much, babe," he says.

"I love you more," I tell him.

"I love you most," he replies. I smile at him.

"I promise I won't fuck it up again," he tightens his grip on me.

"I believe you. I was a mess when that happened," I told him.

"I was,too." he said.

"Aww, how cute," someone clapped. I froze in my tracks.

No no no no no NO.

I slowly turned around, Kellin's arms still attached to me. He turned also.

"C-Cloe?" I stutter.

"Hey Delilah! It's really nice to see you again, along with the good stuff," she winked at Kellin. I looked up at Kellin and he had anger in his eyes. I hugged him close to me.

"Why are you here?" I asked the whore.

"Oh, I'm just here with my boyfriend," she said. What? That bitch has another boyfriend? And she's flirting? How many boyfriends has she had these past years?

"What? Who?" I asked her again.

"Why do you care?" I rolled my eyes. "Buut, if you really want to know.." she said. I waited for her response.

"Alan Ashby,"

Are. You. Fucking. Kidding. Me.

-*-*-*

"Are you serious, Alan?" I yelled at him.

"It's not like you care! Do you still?" he smirked. I groaned. Yes, I dated Alan at age 23. He made me feel special again. I trusted him with everything. Turns out he did the same thing Kellin did to me.

"Alan, no. I don't care any more. You know about Cloe! I told you everything she had done! And yet, your her boyfriend now!" I sat on the couch and places my head in my hands.

"I can date who ever I want! You don't fucking control me!" he stood up. I look up at him and stand in front of his face.

"Your absolutely right, Alan. But if your whore gets in my life and Kellin's, I'm blaming you for it. And you will pay," I look him dead in the eye with his eyes filled with anger and somehow with sadness.

I stormed out of their bus and bumped into someone.

"Shit, sorry, Oh, hey Oli," I gave him a fake smile.

"Hey there doll, what's wrong?" he asks.

That's the thing I love about Oliver Sykes. He can tell if someone is hurt.

"Nothing," but still. I tell him everything is alright. "Everything is fine."

"It's okay If you don't want to talk about it, but if you do, Im always here. Okay?" he hugged me. I hugged back.

"Thanks Oli," I smiled. Damn, he smells good.

---

Heyo! Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter (:

Remember to keep voting please ! :) THAT MEANS YOU DAFNIE. GO ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT .

-Jessica xx