Chapter 26; yes mom i get it

D e l i l a h ' s P . O . V -

"Alan!" I yelled at the OM&M bus. "Alan fucking Ashby!" I kept hitting the door. Suddenly the door opened.

"Delilah, what are you doing here? Alan is pretty fucked up already." Aaron said.

"I need to talk to him." I wiped the tears that were falling onto my cheek.

"Uh, I don't know if-"

"Please." I looked at him and he looked at me. He sighed.

"Come in." I entered slowly. "He isn't gonna bite ya." he chuckled. I felt guilty.

"Alan, Lilly's here to talk to you." Aaron opened the door that leads to the back. I looked at him. Have I really done that to him? Of fucking course you did, shut up. He had his cheek cut, his left eye swollen, he had an ice pack on his crotch, he was shirtless with many bruises, and his lip cut also.

"Oh my god." I mumbled.

"I'll leave you guys to it." Aaron said and walked out, shutting the door behind him. I take a deep breath and look at Alan.

"Hey." Alan smiled. Or..at least tried to.

"Hi." I played with my fingers. "Um, Look Alan, I-"

"Delilah." I looked at him. Here we go.

"Yes?" I spoke.

"I love you. A lot." he said. I chuckled.

"Well, that escalated quickly. Considering I beat you up." I walked towards a chair, moved it in front of Alan, and sat down. I looked at him. "I'm so sorry."

"It's alright babe." he chuckled and winced in pain. "I understand. You got mad. You had to get out your anger some how."

"Some other way, but not beating you up! I swear to god, I'm going to live with this guilt for the rest of my stupid life." I put my head in my hands and sighed.

"Hey, hey," he slowly got up. "Look at me." he moved my hands away from my face and looked into my eyes. "Please, don't feel guilty. I deserved a beat up. After what I've done to you, I couldn't even handle what I felt. I, myself, felt guilty. Being the reason why you and Kellin broke up, I didn't know what to do. Knowing I made you feel terrible, I wanted to just, disappear. But I didn't. I had to talk to you. And well, that happened. It's okay, I told you I deserved it." My heart started to beat faster and faster every moment he talked.

"Delilah, I fucking love you. I broke your kind heart once and I regret it every fucking day. I'm terribly sorry. I'm really so fucking sorry. You don't know how bad I felt. I still do. I hate my life. I'm so sorry. I wish I can just die, I swear." a tear fell from his eye.

"Oh Alan. Don't cry.. please, don't cry." I sat next to him. "Please don't say that. I never want those words coming out your mouth ever again. Promise me you won't harm yourself. Promise me you won't try to commit suicide. Promise me you'll fight for the things you love." I held his hand. He looked up at me.

"I promise. I promise I won't stop fighting for you." He put his hand on my cheek.

"Alan, I.." I couldn't finish my sentence. He started to lean in closer to me.

"You what?" He said, inches away from me.

"I lo-" the door swung open. I jumped up and almost fell out the bed. I stood up and fixed my clothes while Alan looked like he was going to cry from pain. Not to mention he was red as fuck.

"Food is- oh. Did we interrupt something?" Austin was at the door with Tino, Phil, and food.

"No, not at all. I was just..leaving!" I ran out the door and closed it behind me. I leaned on it and looked at Aaron who was smirking at me.

"Ooooooh." he said. I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up." I said.

"What the heck was that all about?"

"Ooh, someone was about to smooch Lilly!"

"Alan should start a novel called '50 Shades Of Red'!"

I heard yells after and the bed creaking.

"Your winning Lilly back!"

"How cuuuute!"

"Your food is going to get cold!"

"Owww! Fuck, guys! My fucking penis still fucking hurts! Jesus fucking christ!"

"Someone should watch their freaking language! Wow!"

I chuckled and started to leave the bus.

~~~~~~

"Fucking Lilly! You scared the shit out of me and Austin!" Sam yelled at me.

"I'm sorry! I had to talk to Alan!" She looked at me then smirked.

"You guys almost got it on, didn't you?" I blushed.

"We kind of..almost kissed and I almost said I loved him." I smiled a little.

"But still!" She smacked my arm.

"Ow!" I yelled.

"Never run out the bus like that! Especially when you woke up from fainting! Got it?" She pointed her finger at me.

"Yes mom, I get it." I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Good." she smiled at me. "Now tell me what happened." she laid on the couch and I laughed.