Chapter 11; He Triggered The Gun

While I was changing from the back lounge, I heard Sam yelling my name.

"Delilah! Where are you?" she yelled.

"I'm in the back!" I yelled back. Sam soon appeared, still in her wet clothes.

"What happened? Is everything okay?" I asked.

"No. Kellin is outside, with a gun, and probably going to kill himself," she said. My heart dropped.

"What?!" I cried out. I ran out the back lounge and ran out the bus. I ran towards the crowd that was feet away from the man I love that was holding a gun. Not knowing what he will do next. I push through the crowd and stand in front of Kellin. My eyes widen, soon to be filled with tears.

"Kellin," I choke out. "Drop that gun, please." I stutter.

"Why should I? You hate me don't you? Everyone does. Everyone wants me to die, right?" he cries. And I was, too.

"Kellin, stop with the bullshit and drop the gun. No one wants you to die. Just please, give it to me." I took small steps towards him.

"No! Get the fuck away from me!" he backed away. He reloaded the gun.

Everyone screeched.

"Kellin, you know better than this. Everyone loves you. No one wants you to die. Why do you think everyone is here, crying and begging you to stop." I kept crying. "Give me the god damn gun, Kellin. Please!" I said.

"I don't need their love.." he said. "You're forever is all that I need." he cried.

"Kellin, if you love me that much, then please drop the gun." I said, taking steps forward.

"No. I want us to be in peace, without any problems in our life. I want you and I alone. In heaven!" He pointed the gun at me. everyone yelled "no!" and screamed.

"Kellin, I swear to god..Don't be ridiculous, you're insane!" I said.

"I'm not insane. We can be alone In our own little world, love." he laid his both hands on the trigger. My eyes widened.

"See you in our world," he said, shut his eyes and pulled the trigger.