Chapter 23; she has to know

D e l i l a h ' s P . O . V . -
I finally step out the bus and decided to take a walk . I want to explore Ventura. Everything is starting to be set up for the shows. Tents being built, stages also, porta potties, fences, etc.
"Hey Lilly!" I froze at the voice. I began to shake and started to make my way towards our bus. This is why I want to stay inside. For now on, staying inside for the rest of the tour. Going outside to play shows, signings, etc. Important stuff nothing else.
"Delilah Summer!" I tried to run, but he got me by the arm.
"What do you want, Alan? Just leave me alone. I fucking hate you!" He dragged me to his bus. "Alan Ashby! Stop!" he locked the bus.
"Austin! Phil! Aaron! Tino!" I yelled out. I don't want to be alone with this asshole.
"Lilly, please. Just hear me out!" He reached for my hand and I backed away.
"Open the door." I told him. He showed me the keys and threw it on his bunk. Which was obviously the top bunk. I groan. I do not want to get up there.
"Please, sit down." I look at him. Plead in his eyes. I roll my eyes and sat down. He sat next to me and I moved over. He scooted closer.
"Alan!" I rubbed my eyes.
"I still love you Delilah. I'm sorry for the things I've done. I'm sorry for the man I was and how I treated you. I'm sorry for what I did with the situation with Kellin. I know you guys broke up." He paused. "Which I know I have to let you know what happened." I look at him.
"What?"
He sighs. "Cloe set up this whole plan. For you guys to break up."