Chapter O8; Fire

I was woken up by me falling off my bunk. You do NOT believe how much that hurts. Unless you've fallen off your bunk then we practically feel the same.

"Fuck!" I groaned. I slowly got up and made my way over to the front lounge. River was sleeping on the couch. I chuckled. I got his phone and looked at the time.

3:23 a.m

A.m.a.z.i.n.g.

I sighed. Im not tired at all.

I saw something bright outside, but it was blurry. Really blurry.Wow, I've never realized how blind I am without my contacts. Yeah, I wear contacts. I never use my glasses. I still have them. I go back up to my bunk and pull my glasses from under my pillow. I put them on, go back down to the front lounge and look out the window.

A fire with someone in front of it in the distance. Huh, I guess I have something to do now, don't I?

Kellin's P.O.V-

I stare at the fire and just think. I pull on my hoodie and sigh. I can't sleep anymore at the thought of Delilah.

"Hey? Why're you out here, alone, staring at the fire. Not to mention in the middle of the night. At Warped Tour." she giggled.

I didn't bother to turn around to look at the girl, even though her laugh reminds me of her.

"Just thinking." I said.

"Of?" she asked.

"A girl." I replied.

"Oh Well you-" she stopped. I lifted my head to look at her.

I can't believe my eyes. My heart is pounding.

"D-Delilah?"