Chapter O9; One More Chance To Break My Heart?

Delilah's P.O.V-

"D-Delilah?" his voice said. I had no words to be spoken out. I started to back away slowly.

"No, wait. Don't leave me again." he said, getting from his seat and over to me. My eyes started to water. Why? I have no clue. Is it sadness? Happiness? Anger? Scared? Im making this more complicated for me.

"Kellin, I," was all I said.

"You what?" he asked.

"I have to go." I said walking away.

"No, your not." he got a grip on me and pulled me back.

"I've been looking for you since I've found out you were here." he looked into my eyes.

"I know, Kellin." I looked away and closed my eyes. "But I have to go." I said more forcefully. "Now, please let go."

"N-no." He held onto me tighter. I looked at him.

"Kellin-" he interrupted me.

"Just please let me talk to you." he formed water in his eyes.

"There's nothin to talk about." I said.

"You know what I want to talk to you about, right?" he questioned.

I gave a puzzled look and said, "no. I don't. And I don't want to know."

"Sit down, please." I sighed and did what he told me to do.

"What?" I looked down at my hands.

"Delilah, you know I didn't mean to cheat on you." I cringed at that word.

"Then why did you? Please, tell me." I looked at him, but he was looking down. He thought about it a moment.

"Because." he said.

"Because?"

"Because I felt all alone." he looked at me.

"A-alone?" I said. "Ha, 'alone'? Are you fucking kidding me right now, Kellin? You felt alone? Just because I didn't come back when I told you I was doesn't mean shit! You know I needed to see my dad, right?"

He tried to say something, but I continued to talk.

"Kellin, and you felt alone. I felt even more worse when I was alone. And I had a good reason to be felt that way. And it wasn't a very nice feeling. I come back to see you cheating on me, on my worse enemy! Kellin. Oh my god!" I got angrier every second. Tears started to fall down my face. " I hate you."

"Delilah, if I had the chance to turn back time, and start over again, I would change it. But I never stopped loving you. I felt so lonely when you left. I felt so alone. Because you fill my body with fireworks. Please, don't say you hate me. I love you." he cried.

I know I didn't mean what I said. I know I don't hate him. I love him too much to. But after what he had done to me, it was unacceptable.

"Delilah, the past is the past. Right now, we can start fresh. Start a new relationship. Please give me another chance." he closed his eyes.

"So you can break my heart again? Haha, I don't think so Kellin Bostwick. Or should I say Quinn." I started to walk away.

I slammed the door of the bus and ran to my bunk. I don't care if I had woken up the guys. I don't care about life anymore. I just want to die and leave this world forever.