2*

*fixed error

"I'd like to get to know you more"

The sentence continued to repeat itself over and over in Naruto's mind. What could she possibly want to know about me? Why does she even want to know about me? Questions began to cloud Naruto's mind as he thought over what Queen Mito said.
"Everyone? I have an announcement to make." Queen Mito spoke in a clear voice which brought all the ninja to her at once.
"Because the lost heir of my deceased sister has been found, I will be relinquishing my title as Queen and will now be known simply as Lady Mito, because rule of my clan has now been passed over to the heir. Because he isn't of age yet, he will be addressed as Prince, and I will simply continue to stand in until he turns 18." Lady Mito turned and walked back to her tent. They had stopped for the night, knowing that they would reach Konoha the next day, either in the early afternoon, or midday. Karin immediately followed her into the tent. Everyone was excited, except for Sasuke. He was rarely ever excited. Unless his brother was involved. But he was interested.
"Who's the prince?" Sakura was asking around. Ino was standing next to her.
"I don't know but I bet he's handsome..." she said dreamily. They both began to get dreamy looks in their eyes as they began to imagine what the prince would look like.
"Obviously he will have red hair..." Sakura sighed. "It matches with my pink hair so well!" She squealed which annoyed Ino.
"Yeah right, with your big forehead!" Ino screeched.
"What!? Ino pig!" Sakura yelled back.
"Please be quiet." One of Lady Mito's two guards approached the two girls.
"As it happens, Lady Mito is currently feeling not so well. She wants some peace and quiet." The guard said which made both of the girls shut up.
"Hatake Kakashi?" He called out. The silver haired Jonin glanced up from his orange book.
"I'm here." He answered back without moving. The guard looked at him and noticed the orange book. He gave a small sigh.
"Please bring your colleagues and also Naruto Uzumaki." All the Genin stopped what they were doing the moment they heard that. Lady Mito wants Naruto and our sensei? They were all thinking. Kakashi nodded.
"You guys keep the fire going. We'll be having dinner after this talk." Kakashi said as he stood up. He quickly located Naruto and the other Jonin and they all went into Lady Mito's tent.
"Kakashi." Lady Mito said. "I'm sure you're wondering what's going on, and why I've called Naruto here. I want to know what happened to Minato Namikaze, and his wife, Kushina Uzumaki." Lady Mito spoke softly, which caused the Jonin to gasp. If they were to tell her, they'd be letting out one of Konoha's S ranked secrets. Naruto gasped for a different reason.
"Kushina... Uzumaki?" He said with wide eyes. "I... had a mother?" He asked again. Everyone nodded at him.
"I have Hiruzen's seal of approval on this. Please tell me." Lady Mito spoke. Kakashi nodded to his Jonin.

"It happened on October 10. A masked man broke through the barriers that were supposed to protect Min- Yondaime Hokage and Kushina during her childbirth. Kushina was the previous nine tails jinchuriki. He managed to get Yondaime away from his wife and he extracted the nine tails from her." Kakashi began. He looked away for a moment. Kurenai took a breath and continued for him.
"This masked man planned to attack Konoha by controlling the nine tails, but the Yondaime managed to prevent the destruction by sealing half of it away inside him using the Reaper Death Seal and sealed the other half into ... Naruto." Naruto was wide eyed with disbelief.
"So that's why they hate me... and think I'm a demon..." Naruto said sadly.
"Both the Yondaime and his wife died as a result..." Asuma finished. There was a silence, as all the Jonin simply stared at Naruto, wondering how he would react to the news of his parents. Naruto was still sitting there, processing the information.
"I had a family..." Naruto kept saying.
"Correction. You have a family." Lady Mito said which caught the attention of all four Jonin.
"As youthful as I am, I'm not quite sure I understand." Guy said, looking at her to elaborate.
"Ah. That's right. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Mito Uzumaki, the younger sister of Kushina Uzumaki, which makes me Naruto's aunt." Lady Mito spoke, shocking the Jonin into silence. The Jonin's jaws were all wide open, and Naruto raised his head.
"U...Uzumaki?" He asked in disbelief. His eyes widened even more when he realised the implications. His head hit the floor faster than anyone could possibly react.
"Well... that went well..." Kakashi finally spoke. The other Jonin could only nod.
"Why if that was my Genin, they wouldn't faint at all!" Guy said.
"Did you say something?" Kakashi asked him. Everyone stood up to leave the tent.
"Oh Kakashi! Curse you and your hip attitude, my eternal rival!" Guy muttered well he walked out.
"What about Naruto?" Kakashi asked Lady Mito as he exited the tent.
"I wouldn't worry about him, Kakashi." Lady Mito said. The Genin were all sitting by the fire when they arrived to eat dinner.