.

...
Thank you so much SarcasticKitsune
Just when I thought I had dodged the tag fest radar...
now I got to list 13 things about myself, cause if I don't I will have to post a video of me singing blah de blah de blah...
let's get this over and done with

1. I primarily use my phone, not laptop or computer for Wattpad.

2. I used to have a pet dog.

3. I am a stickler for correct grammar and punctuation. Which is why I want people to point out my mistakes. Using a phone to update is much harder to keep that flawless writing XD.

4. I have 3 siblings.

5. I'm also an antisocial person who prefers to stay indoors than meet new people. I do like hanging out with friends though.

6. I hate maths and love literature. Which people say I'm weird because I'm Asian.

7. I'm not one to judge, but personally I think having a relationship during high school is a distraction. And a waste of time. Feel free to rebuke this, but the only reasons I see for someone having a relationship during high school is for popularity, attention, and the potential for sex given the current world we live in. Because I'm pretty sure that most high school, if not all, relationships don't last much longer past it. Unless you happen to have genuine feelings, but I'm still skeptical.

8. I like to think of myself as manipulative and cunning. I prefer to work from the shadows than be at the front, basically.

9. If I get hooked onto something, then I get hooked. Like seriously. Example? Beauty and the Beast. Watched it three times in one week at the cinemas. You might say I'm crazy, but I'm just really passionate.

10. I write to forget. I also write share my feelings. That's why my writing has the potential to change it's mood and atmosphere. Based on what's happening on my side of the screen.

11. ... (I prefer my dad's side of the family over my mum's)... I just think they are cooler to hang out with, but I still love both sides of the family. I just happen to like my dad's side more.

12. I'm a Taurus. May 19.

13. My oldest cousin has a son.

I regard myself generally as a kind and benevolent person. As such, I will not tag anyone to continue this tag chain thingy, whatever it's called. I do not wish to subject any of you to the terror that this is.