20

Btw omg new cover for The Outcast Of Konoha. Also... my laptop is kinda dying right now rip me... I'm still in the middle of saving towards a PC :(

 I'm still in the middle of saving towards a PC :(

Tsunade glared at Sasuke. He was currently caught in the arms of Kakashi and Kurenai. Who would have thought that the prideful and arrogant Uchiha would fall victim to Kurenai's genjutsu? Granted he broke free quickly, but it was all the time they needed to subdue him. The rest of the Leaf ninja were watching silently. They didn't want to speak. Well, those that were present anyway. Sakura and Sai were off with Ino in the gardens, and Kiba was nowhere to be seen. Only Akamaru was there. Hinata was taking care of him because for some reason Kiba wasn't.
"You have just jeopardised the relationship between the Uzumaki clan and Konoha. They may lack Ninja, but make up for in their economy alone. Sasuke Uchiha, you are hereby under arrest for treason and attempted murder of the Prince." Tsunade spat out, venom in her voice clearly discerned by all of the onlookers.
"Take him back to Konoha straight away. I will stay here and try to smooth things over." Tsunade ordered as she turned around.
"Very well..." Hiruzen said. "I assume you'll want me to resume my position as Hokage until you come back." Tsunade nodded. Hiruzen sighed. Not again... I thought I was done seeing all of that paperwork...

-----

The trip back to Konoha was peaceful to say the least. Sasuke didn't struggle at all. He seemed to have lost all will to resist after hearing Tsunade's verdict. When they got to the gates, they were allowed in. Hiruzen stopped everyone and then with a simple flourish of his hand, several ANBU appeared.
"Take Sasuke into custody. Lock him in a secure cell until the Fifth Hokage arrives. He will be sentenced then." Hiruzen said. Hiruzen turned around and was about to leave when a startled cry came from one of the ANBU. He turned around just as Itachi removed his mask.
"Big brother!" Sasuke yelled. He was crying hysterically.
"The Third Hokage framed me! He's taken my eyes and wants to take yours as well!" Sasuke screamed out. Hiruzen froze at the accusation and Itachi fixed his gaze on those holding him.
"Let. Sasuke. Go." Itachi said, his voice dangerously low as he looked at the empty sockets where Sasuke's eyes used to be. The jonin sensei all gasped and looked down at Sasuke before looking at Hiruzen.
"Wa-" Hiruzen started but there was a sudden explosion and a flurry of movement. When Hiruzen turned to look, all of the Leaf Ninja surrounding Sasuke were knocked out, and in their place, stood Itachi, his Mangekyo Sharingan blazing dangerously as he stared at the old man.

"What have you done to my brother?" Itachi asked quietly. "Answer me before I kill you on the spot!" Itachi shouted.
"Itachi I-" Hiruzen started again, but was cut off by a long sword protruding through his chest. The old Hokage fell to his knees, coughing sporadically. As he fell, Sasuke slowly rose from behind him, laughing like a deranged maniac.
"Power... yes... give me more!" Sasuke shouted before looking at his older brother.
"Thank you, Itachi..." he said, almost mockingly before he vanished. Itachi rushed to Hiruzen's side, his Sharingan fading back to normal as he helped the old man sit up.
"I'm sorry Lord Third! My emotions got the best of me... a simple genjutsu tricked me!" Itachi cried out in despair as he watched the aged Kage breathed slowly.
"Sasuke... he betrayed us all... he attacked the Prince..." Hiruzen gasped out before the light disappeared from his eyes. Itachi bowed his head in grief. So my foolish little brother has become a traitor to the Leaf... then I shall be the one to bring him to justice... Itachi thought as he stood up.
"I'm sorry, Lord Hokage. Forgive me."