21

"Help will always be given to Hogwarts to those who deserve it."

Ask and you shall receive. Your God (hehexd) has heard you. My laptop is getting a diagnostic check anyway so I have nothing else to do LOL. Think of this as a chapter to introduce the 'second arc' of the story.

I'm working on a new story called The Saviour, btw. It's a work in progress and I'm determined to make it my best work by far. The description is below.

A new and revolutionary prophecy obtained straight from Mount Myoboku changes everything

A new and revolutionary prophecy obtained straight from Mount Myoboku changes everything. The fate of the ninja world in the future hangs in the balance, and Naruto is unaware of the multiple plots and secrets surrounding his life as a jinchuriki. Although he has always been aware that he is different, it takes a visit from the Hokage for Naruto to finally find what he has always wanted. A real home. A guardian. And most importantly, a friend.

But Naruto's trials have only just begun. With each passing day, the ever present danger looms on the horizon, and if Naruto is unable to control his power, then the balance of the ninja world will tip forever into the darkness, never to resurface again.

------------------------------------------------------

"Takamatsu... TAKAMATSU!" A frustrated teacher yelled from the front of the class. Takamatsu snapped to attention.
"Oh, sorry sensei." He apologised and the teacher nodded.
"Anyway, as I was saying, chakra is..."

-----FLASHBACK

"Takamatsu... I don't know your father." Takamatsu's uncle said as he continued to look through the paperwork on his desk. Takamatsu frowned.
"But you must have met him..." he said in a small voice. Gaara stopped working.
"Look, I know how much you desire to know about your father. But I'm telling you, whoever Temari was with in the Sand Village, she must have kept it a secret. All she ever told me was that he died in a mission they did together." Gaara sighed and ruffled Takamatsu's blond hair.
"At least you have Temari's hair, although it's a brighter shade. If you had my red hair, or your Uncle Kankuro's brown hair, you wouldn't look as cute." Gaara commented and Takamatsu smiled under the praise.
"Then what's my last name? Surely it would give a clue?" Takamatsu inquired. Gaara sighed. Geez, this 4 year old is really persistent... why did he have to be a once in a generation genius... Gaara searched through the birth records.
"It says... Sabaku No Takamatsu. I thought so. Your mother never got to marry him before he died, I guess. Sorry." Gaara sqid and Takamatsu shook his head.
"No matter."

-----FLASHBACK END

Takamatsu gave a short sigh and returned back to doing the school work. The work on chakra was boring. He'd already mastered it. He had already discovered his chakra before he went to the academy. He spent the rest of the lesson idling around and twirling his pencil, and as the bell rang he yawned and slowly started to tidy his things up.