16

"Her dream guy..."

Karin walked the streets, deep in thought. She was unsure what to do, what to say, or even what to wear at this point. She'd dreamed of finding her special someone, but never had she actually envisioned that it could possibly be occurring right here and now. She felt someone nudge her gently and she looked to her side. Her goofy cousin smiled back at her.
"Naruto." She said. "What now?" Naruto's smile got even bigger.
"Well... I heard that Kiba asked you out on a date?" Naruto posed, his grin stretching wide. Karin gasped and ran. She didn't want to deal with Naruto's teasing. Not that she didn't mind.
"You'll have to catch me first!" She yelled while running.
"Oh I will!" Naruto shouted back as he started to give chase.

-----

Temari walked into the bakery. She'd grown fond of the sweet pastries. It was the first place that the Prince had taken her to, and she'd loved it. And all too soon, she was going to have to leave. Once everything from the chaos of the Chunin Exams invasion was sorted through, then the Sand would have to leave and go back to their own village. She walked out with her freshly made and purchased cinnamon buns. They didn't last very long. She barely managed to get a bite in before someone crashed into her. It took a few seconds for both of them to reorientate themselves. Temari glared at the black haired Uchiha.
"Sasuke... why am I not surprised?" She muttered, picking up her now ruined cinnamon buns. Sasuke glared back at her. His day was going so poorly. He growled. If he couldn't have Karin, then no one could.
"Sorry Temari." He apologised. Temari raised an eyebrow.
"Well this is a first." She said before she made to walk off. Sasuke grabbed her wrist.
"What now!?" She asked, clearly irritated. She turned and looked at him, only to see the spinning red Sharingan. Temari struggled to move and speak, before finally, her senses shut down and succumbed to the hypnotic movement of Sasuke's Sharingan.

-----

Karin continued to run, keeping herself from laughing. When she turned the corner, she froze mid step. Right before her eyes, was Sasuke and Temari. She watched, in shock as Sasuke and Temari kissed outside the bakery where Naruto had taken Temari on their first date. She heard Naruto running up to her and she was too late to stop him from turning the corner.
"Naruto wait!" She cried out but the damage was done. He'd turned the corner and was now looking on, frozen in place. They both watched as Sasuke turned to look back at them both, a smirk playing on his lips. He raised his hands subtly and relinquished his control over Temari. Her eyes widened when she realised what had happened.
"Naruto wait!" Temari shouted but he turned tail and ran, with Karin right behind him. She turned to glare at the Uchiha, although the glare was ruined by the tears that were appearing at the corners of her eyes. There was a resounding smack which echoed across the street, and everyone turned to look as Temari's slap left a large red handprint on Sasuke's cheek. Sasuke smirked again, which broke Temari. She grabbed her closed fan and swung it round, driving it into his stomach. Sasuke screamed as he got the wind knocked out of him, quite literally before she withdrew the fan and swung it from behind her, curving it under and driving it up between his legs. Sasuke's screaming stopped. His mouth opened wide several times but no sound was made. Then he simply collapsed, grasping his crotch and making small, moaning noises as he periodically spasmed on the ground. I guess I deserved that... The Uchiha thought as he lay on the ground. But with this, Naruto will most likely leave Konoha, and Karin along with him... then no one can have her! And I can finally be number 1 again! Sasuke vowed to himself. He whimpered as more waves of pain came from his groin. Temari ran away, crying. She couldn't believe that Sasuke had taken advantage of her with his Sharingan and she knew it was most likely in order to harm Naruto.

"Temari?" She heard her two brothers say simultaneously.
"Did Naruto hurt you?" They both asked, but she didn't answer. She ran past them, into her temporary room in the apartment buildings and closed the door. She didn't want to face anyone right now.

-----

"Please reconsider Naruto!" Karin begged. Naruto glared at her.
"No. It's my final decision." Naruto said unwaveringly. His aunt stood off to the side, her head bowed in deference. The Hokage sighed.
"Well, at least I'm retiring." Hiruzen said as he looked at Naruto.
"Good luck." He said.
"Thanks." Naruto replied. He looked at Ashina and Uru.
"Let's go." The two bodyguards nodded and opened the compound gate doors.
"Have a safe journey." Hiruzen said with a wave. Naruto, Aunt Mito and Karin followed out behind them, Naruto refusing to look the civilians or shinobi in the eyes. Karin silently stared at Kiba, mouthing an apology. Aunt Mito was shaking. She was furious. The audacity of the civilians to hurt her nephew for years, them accept him like their own, and now to hurt him again. The former Queen was furious - and she made it known by her incinerating glare that she sent to everyone who looked at her. Everyone watched as they entered the carriage and left the village. It had been made public that Prince Naruto no longer wished to stay in Konoha anymore. Kiba was the most affected out of the Genin. He didn't get a chance to say goodbye to Karin. They didn't even get to go on the date. Kiba's heart was broken in half, and he blamed Naruto for it. Afterall, Naruto had been the one who made the decision to leave the Leaf Village, and being the Prince, they couldn't argue or disagree with him. Hell, they couldn't even disobey. So Kiba was left with an empty heart, a sense of longing and of something missing that he couldn't quite fill.

Sorry.
Short chapter.
Haven't updated this story for some time now.
Sorry again.
But this story is going to need to move on. And for that I need to actually move the plot along, not continue to write 'fillers' if you want to call them LOL. The next chapter will probably be set a few years into the future.
Things to look out for:
- akatsuki
- little bit of love?
- war

That's all I can think of right now. Until next time :)