CH:1-THE DREAM

A/N- Hi, I am tom and this is my first book. Hope you will enjoy it and thanks for stopping by😉

Welcome to  Perceptive- The End is the Only Beginning

...........................................................................................................................

It's weird if you wake of from a bad dream and everything is still bad.

                                                                                                                      -Todd strasser

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NIGHT -3:30 AM:

"No, no please .....stop...nooo" I screamed . 

My breathing  increased and I  started taking  larger gasps, as some stranger  pointed gun on my forehead in some melancholy streets,  the shot rang and I shouted very loudly only  to wake with fright in my eyes, then  abruptly I looked at the clock by cleaning the drops of sweat on my forehead. I eventually closed my eyes,  sighed  and told to myself that  it was just a dream. I have been having these nightmares lately, which always leave me confused since I feel them very real.

It was almost 3:30 AM before the dawn broke. I took  my sheets off , jumped out of my bed and walked  towards the window of my room. As I opened, I felt the  cool breeze of night caressing my cheek. Everything was serene and calm with desert coldness, not even a single sound was heard. But it was not tolerable, because the silence is killing me. I was awaiting the dawn to break, because the 'silence kills'. This dawn is going to decide my life , my destiny, my path, my journey. The journey of huddles, adventures, grief, hurt, comfort, joy, enthusiasm, etc., which are in built in us since our birth.

After death of my friend clove, I restrained myself from all the adventurous activities and confined  as a normal college girl with out any issues, putting a mask of gentleness and pretending to be a good girl. And tomorrow is my first day in college, I mean my new college and that is what I am worrying about. Worry of my mask , worry  for how long I need to carry ?, how long I need to pretend?  how long?  with a long lost thoughts, I was awaiting the knock of my life and slowly realized that  I need to get some sleep before it's too late. 

slowly I drank some water,  placed the bottle on the table, walked towards my bed and burrowed my face in pillows as I was slowly captured by shadow traps of sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

A/N:

They say a mind that is stretched with new experience can never go back to its past dimensions, but who knows, its still mind and nobody ever unlocked its full capacity.

-Tom❄