THE HIT

#EDITED

The face is the mirror of the mind, and eyes without speaking confess the secrets of the heart

The face is the mirror of the mind, and eyes without speaking confess the secrets of the heart._St.Jerome.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RACHEL RICHARD MOORE

Here I go!

The wind hitting my wavy hair makes me feel alive again. Los Angeles is not bad After all, its quite sunny but nothing a sunscreen can't fix. Duck face class was too annoying and I hadn't driven in weeks and my adrenaline kicked in as soon as he left the class and window became my immediate support to escape.

Don't get me wrong guys, I am a professional racer. I won many championships in London but never competed in international races, because I just do it for fun, not for any prize money, but you know some times fun is expensive, so expensive that even though you spend your entire money you won't get back what you lost.

I was blinded with joy and was engrossed in my own thoughts, that I didn't see a car coming or should I say, the person driving the car was so reckless to use the horn and I was hit immediately, losing my balance only end up with minor cuts and bruises. There are no words to describe my pain right now, I hope nothing is broken. I felt a rush of anger in me and confronted the man who was steering his black Lamborghini.

Wow, Lamborghini Urus! that's my dream car, I still remember that limited edition car which I badly wanted for my last birthday, I saved all my money to buy the car but just because I was late by 5 minutes in booking, I lost the car and I had to satisfy myself with a Ferrari. If this person who hit me own this Lamborghini, then there is no doubt he will be my rival enemy.

This intensified my anger even more.

"How dare you hit me moron "I sharply spat.

Irritated with my voice the man dressed all in black, with the chiselled jaw, 6 feet 3 inches height came out of his vehicle and offered his hand to help. I refused and got up on my own and tucked my hair strands on the back of my ear. I shifted my gaze to his face and surprised to see him watching me in horror and shock.

Immediately his hands grabbed my shoulders and his gaze intensified, making me notice his captivating mysterious black eyes, I found myself lost in them until I found his hold too tight that I hissed in pain and struggled to move. He was staring at me as if I am a ghost or a monster came back to life, to chase him to death.

I lean in his direction to loosen his hold and pushed him away to his surprise but still, it did not affect his staring.

Who is this man?

Why is he staring at me like that?

I suppose I didn't dress for Halloween?

I saw his hands were shivering and there was some kind of emotion in his eyes. Is he mad that there is a scratch on his Lamborghini because of me?

Whatever it was, I still confronted him about his rude act and he chose to remain silent but it didn't last long, the fury in his eyes, is so evident that he is angry and immediately he pushed me away so hard to ground, that shards of glass pierced my hand.

"How dare you?". That was all he shouted.

Ok dude, I take it, you took this hit too personal, no biggie! I wanted to say but no words left my mouth. Since I was shocked by his behaviour

The anger in his eyes was evident that he would avenge for what I have done today.

Hey! Why am I blaming it on myself, it was his fault, he didn't use his horn and he was the one in the wrong direction. Looks like this psycho maniac is also a hypnotist, for a minute, even I fell into his tantrums and convinced that it was my fault.

I looked at him with a straight face hoping that he would apologize, but without saying a word, he furiously steered his car and he was gone like thunder in the sky, leaving me alone on the road, injured.

"Hey!" I made an unsuccessful attempt to shout.

I slowly got up on my own, my hands and legs were injured with numerous cuts and bruises, first of all, I felt sorry about the bike as it was not my property and now it was all in pieces. Not knowing what to do I returned to college, feeling very sorry for the vehicle, I reached the parking lot and placed the motor on a small rock since that was the piece left intact in that hit, of that once upon a timed bike and wrote a paper note 'Call me for an explanation 'and left my number behind, after all I was the one who was responsible for the condition of bike.

Then I went towards the cafeteria to meet Stacy for lunch,after doing my first aid. No matter where I was wandering there was only one question lingering my mind-

"What the hell did just happen?"

To Be Continued...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Comment if you want this chap from any other P.O.V. I shall make a bonus chap. Follow me for any other notifications or updates.

Don't forget to share! 

Regards Tom❤