THE CHASE

Chase dreams not people_ unknown.

#Needs Editing  Again

-----------------------------------------------------------

RACHEL RICHARD MOORE

Don't worry wade, I am the one who returns everything with interest, how will it be different for you. I will make it more memorable way possible which will make you realize that you hit a wrong person and not to forget, your forgotten manners.

You must be the richest man in the country but that doesn't stop me from showing you your right place.

Anger was still flaming in my eyes and soon meeting turned very boring as there was no wow factor in anything they presented, that I should accept. Next it was wade's turn things turned worse. Though the presentation was good, I was very obstinate to listen what he was presenting, I was marginally listening to him, all thanks to my damn big ego. Soon the presentation came to an end.

"I think it's perfectly fine Mr. Wade" Mr. Luther stated.

Thank god the meeting finally came to an end I thought. I am sick of listening to people.

"What do you think Miss Rachel?" Mr. Luther asked.

"Everything seemed to be fine then" I said.

"Alright then let's proceed for LR, wade and Richard corps tie up "Luther said.

Suddenly I lifted my gaze up to wade only to see a smirk plastered on his face.

Not so fast wade, not so fast, I thought.

Without even thinking I replied

"I said it seemed to be fine, but not fine and there is a difference."

"Care to explain?" Wade coolly asked.

Patience!

"What I mean is, that we are doing a business on nanotech, not on some kid's stationery stuff, I mean to say business doesn't run on hypothesis only, there need to be statistical analytics and clear research on risk management and I can't invest on something which doesn't have a backup Mr. Wade whatever "I said.

"And what knowledge you have about business Miss Moore can you please elaborate?" Wade countered.

That nerve of him!

There was silence everywhere and every one was in shock including me because what I said had a point, but I didn't even think before, all I said was like I already analysed it before, but it is not true. 

How can some random spontaneous statement can make eminent business delegates to think?

Looks like I have a lucky charm with me.

Wade wasn't struck with my questions, but he wasn't answering them either, whatever it is, I am happy with my play. Soon everyone came to a decision that wade crop should be given a chance to prove themselves and I agreed. I could see the colour on wade's face was fading off.

Everyone left leaving me and wade alone in the room. Happy with my decision I made my way out only to be confronted by that arrogant man.

"What do you think you are doing? "he sharply rasped.

"Finishing what you have started "I coolly replied.

"What? "he asked.

"Business Mr. "I winked.

He smirked.

"Now if you excuse me, I have an important work to do." I sighed with irritating expression on my face and went away.