CH:2-THE BARGAIN

#EDITED

#EDITED

The bargain that yields the mutual satisfaction is the only one that is apt to be repeated.

                                                                                                                                                               _ B.C Forbes

A/N: Hey Folks! I hope you are doing well!  Here is a quick update, this chapter is re-written. Specially dedicated to all my readers out there in Belgium.

XOXO -Tom

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RACHEL RICHARD MOORE

1:35 PM CAFETERIA

"Hey!" she hugged me.

Ouch! That hurts. All thanks to Mr Rude.

"Hey" I said.

"What happened to you? you look like a disaster" she said.

Whatever happened can be termed as disaster.

"Well...it is a long story "I said.

"Okay, let's grab the lunch first ", she cut me not even letting my sentence to be finished.

I think lunch is her favourite subject. I still wonder some one who looks like model is so much into food.

Soon I grabbed my sandwich and juice with some fruit salad for lunch.

Why sandwich again? I am in no mood to eat. 

Looks like Stacy is having a lot in her tray like, pasta, drum sticks, burger, dessert and not to forget one smoothie. As much I despise gossips, we talked for some time and waved good bye only after saving our contacts.

She is Funny and as I anticipated, much into fashion but looks like she has no worry about her calories as others does.

My phone rang as I exited the cafeteria.

I lifted the call only to hear a husky voice.

"Hey what have you done to my bike? Who are you and where have you been?" he spoke, without giving me the chance to reply.

Knowing that man would be there, I headed towards the parking lot only find my astronomy sir i.e. the duck face in boiled red.

You are done with your day Rach. I went to him, keeping my thoughts aside.

"Rachel" he called my name.

"Hello sir "I said.

His face was pale with agony as if he lost his life and then all of a sudden there was fury in his eyes and with that furious expression, he said