CH:5-THE HEATED ARGUMENT

#EDITED

Say what you mean but don't say it mean._Adrew Wachter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stood there in bewilderment.

" Are you alright?" wade asked interrupting my thoughts.

 I nodded in agreement and shifted my gaze towards the inspector. 

" I think the post mortem reports have proved you that the victim died before falling and the cause of the death is skull fracture and hemorrhage isn't it." I asked. 

" Yes, absolutely. How did you know about it?" inspector asked. 

"It's simple, first of all the direction the victim fell explains that she was deliberately thrown in that direction because if she slips, she should fall on her back , in fact she fell on her rear. So, I anticipated a fore head injury that caused her death and second, I found a hidden metal vase covered in blood,  when the culprit unzipped his jacket. Thus, I concluded  that the victim was hit hard with the vase and suffered  acute hemorrhage and died on the spot and  then,  the killer walked her to the floor and abruptly left her  there near the railing, since the body cannot stand on it's own it dropped out from railing. He took necessary measures to make it look like an accident which covered the injury as well. But every crime leaves it's clues, so does this one . The broken heal, balloons tied to her hand , the bags explains it.  " I explained him. 

" And this is the guy who killed the lady. The fingerprints, woolen strands and blood spots will  prove it." I said turning towards the culprit.

 " Why did he kill her?" inspector asked. 

" That's not my job, that's what you are supposed to find , but I tell you, he is a man of secrets."  I  evenly replied.

Despite having a gun, he killed her with a vase and made it look like an accident. There is definitely an hidden motive behind this.

I will dig deeper on this, but for now I let these cops do the investigation. 

I found Wade, carefully listening  to my answers. There was  some curiosity in his obsidian black eyes and I am sure that he is here on a purpose. 

"What ever it is, you shouldn't have stepped into the crime zone, it could be dangerous for civilians like you. " Inspector yelled.

Civilian? 

Yeah! for now.

"Not at all, I was just passing by, I found this man and I just followed him and you know the rest. By the way, how did you guys get here for my rescue?" I asked inspector abruptly shifting my gaze from Wade's eyes.

 "Mr. Wade's friend Catherine, was stuck here in the elevator, we came to her rescue. He saw you       sneaking in the store and informed us. You should thank him." he said. 

Thank Wade? forget about it, that's never going to happen.

NEVER.EVER

 I was glaring at Wade.

"Don't you dare to repeat that foolish act again" he warned with fury in his eyes. 

That nerve of him!  

I curled my fists tight controlling my anger. 

"Wait, a minute. We need your details for records." inspector voice startled me. I stood still without turning back.