THE GOLDMINE MYSTERY:1

Mystery creates wonders and wonders are source of man's desire - Neil Armstrong.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JAMES'S SCHOOL, LOSANGELES:

"I am sorry for the trouble, Mrs Williams. I will make sure this doesn't repeat in future" Bruce apologized to James's teacher.

"If you don't mind, I had like to have a word with you Mr Wade" Mrs William curtly replied.

As Wade was leaving, James held his hand tight refraining him to leave.

"Go and have some ice cream with Albert, I will be there in 5" he kissed James forehead and signaled Albert to take him away.

"Kids need attention, care and love Mr. Wade,  when they don't get that they show their frustration. I feel in case of James, he is venting out his anger. That is his way of seeking attention"  Mrs Williams showed her concern.

"I know  but trust me, he is a well behaved kid but recently we lost a dear member in our family and it didn't go well with him. We are trying our best to make him happy. I am really sorry on his behalf" Wade quietly explained James's situation.

"Its about his Mom, is it?" Mrs Williams words took Wade by surprise.

"This was his drawing from other day." she showed  him the picture written happy  family on it. Wade carefully scrutinized  and sighed holding his forehead.

" I think you are mistaken. Anyways I will take care of that, thanks for mentioning" Wade curtly replied.

"Oh my bad, his Mom never showed up so I thought..." Before she could finish Wade cut her through.

"I am not James's Biological father, I hold his legal custody. So technically there is no Mom" Wade sharply replied, getting up.

Mrs Williams could feel the heat of searing anger in the room.

"I am so sorry Mr Wade, I didn't mean to step over the boundaries. I just wanted to make sure the kid is okay" she tried to explain.

"Its ok, make sure you will not question my kid about this anymore." Wade replied exiting the room.

"You can count me on that" she replied, to which Wade curtly nodded.

.

.

"Where to master Bruce? Airport or Home?" Albert asked driving the limo.

"How about junior decide that?" Wade said tickling James.

"I want to play video games with you." James replied amidst the giggles.

"How about soccer?" Wade smirked. 

"As you wish. I will let the staff know about your arrival" Albert happily replied.

"About that Albert, I want Ella back in the manor, first thing tomorrow morning" Wade ordered.

"All right"

...

POGO MINE SITE, ALASKA:

Rachel's POV:

We all queued to enter the mine just after completing breakfast. Professor Harold and professor Beth were explaining us about the different mining equipment and were showing us how to use them.

 "Students from here we are entering the mine:1, so all of you are requested to wear jackets, helmets, boots and to follow other safety measures as instructed" professor Harold said.