THE MORNING

#EDITED.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEXT DAY MORNING -7:35 AM:

'Beep...Beep..Beep..'

I woke suddenly by the sound of alarm. Really it had been a very long night. I peeped through my window and found everything gorgeous and glittering with radiant sun in sky. Everything was very rejoicing and I am very glad that there is no serenity anymore. I was enjoying this pleasant morning only to be disturbed by my lovely mother.

"Rachel! wake up you are being late hon" I heard her voice down the stairs. "Coming mom. I will be down in five minutes." I shouted.

I am 20 now but still my mom treats me like a kid. Pecks of having an overprotective mom.

Taking a shower, I dressed in blue tunic with black skin-tight jeans and covered my neck with an elegant scarf, then I picked up my knee length boots instead of sneakers and selected a bag from my collection. I was very selective of my appearance because I preferred to look girly, when I am acting like that, unless I would prefer my own tomboy appearance.

I head down stairs only to find my wrist empty, went to my room again tied my watch to my wrist, put my glasses and tied my hair into a high ponytail

Reaching the dining hall, I greeted my gorgeous mother

"Good morning mom".

"Good morning buddy" I greeted my dog.

"Good morning Honey!" my mom said.

As usual my irritating brother was late for the breakfast.

"Morning Harley" I said, squeezing the ketchup on his chair.

"Morning Rach ", my brother sleepily murmured, before taking his seat.

Trust me Irritating your brother early in the morning is the best way to start a day.

"Rachel! You ruined my sweats again?!" he shouted.

"Not my problem bro, you should have been more careful. Better luck next time" I grinned.

No doubt my mother is a great cook, she made roasted strawberry cheese pudding, veg sandwiches, juice and not to forget salad for breakfast. Being a vegan, I grabbed my sandwich, salad and some juice. I am glad that this part of my life didn't change. Soon I finished my breakfast and waved byes to my mom and brother. I know my dad was missing, as usual he is busy with his business in Europe.

Since, we recently shifted to Los Angeles in southern California of the continental US, I did not get to know this place well, so I was advised to go by university transport only to get to know the way better.

University transport? weird right. Me going in a bus instead of my Ducati, its heart breaking. I wish I get my Licence soon.

I slowly passed the big garden in front of my house and reached a place where I could board the bus easily. It was about 8:20am, I know it's the arrival time.

I passed through the door and greeted the driver "Good morning...uh...here is the letter" I showed him the letter.

" I was reported about your arrival, Good morning...uh..What is your name by the way?" he asked.

Did you just use the word reporting? And u say you don't know my name?

"My name is Rachel, Rachel Richard Moore" I replied with a smile.

...

UNKNOWN POV:

"Is the espresso ready?" I asked.

"Yes sir"

"Toast?"

"Yes sir"

"Sugar cubes?"

"Yes sir" she replied.

"How can you be so careless, Master doesn't like them. Don't give him a chance to fire you lady" I warned her.

"Napkins, Sandwiches, salad, Waffles, Juice?" and the list went on, for which others nodded their heads in a positive way.

"Who eats all of these for breakfast?" I heard the new maid whisper to others.

"Sush! Watch your mouth, last time a maid was fired because she served master the drink on wrong side of the table, and then the head chef was fired because the food was not served on time. Now Idea of meeting him and serving this food to him, is frightening me to the core and here you..."

"Ahem!" I cleared my throat interrupting their conversation.

"You may leave now" I ordered and knocked the door twice before entering the pitch-dark room.

Knowing that silence is the only answer I am going to get, I pushed in the food trolley and made my way towards the covered windows only to be interrupted by a baritone voice.

"Don't" his hoarse commanding tone hit my ears.

But I did open the curtains and immediately my eyes found an almost empty bottle of scotch beside him.

"Now-Now I hope the future generations doesn't inherit your habit" I commented.

"Get out" that was the curt reply.

"6 months, it had been six months, you haven't stepped out of this room" I said fixing his espresso.

"GET-OUT"

"I will but before that, realise its not only my turn to get out but also yours." I said handing him the cup.

"I don't know what is making you stay in but the world is missing its Billionaire play boy. Now we can't keep people waiting, can we?" I smirked showing him the tabloids.

"They already made their move, now its time you make yours"

TO BE CONTINUED.........

Just like how the darkness of the night precedes the beautiful sunrise. Every problem is solution in disguise. _ Unknown