THE RUDE ENCOUNTER

Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you-not because they are nice, but because you are

Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you-not because they are nice, but because you are._ unknown.

#EDITED

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

EVENING 5:30 PM:

We reached the place where market was held yesterday. But found everything empty. The streets were completely deserted.

"Are you sure that this is the market you have been yesterday" Stacey asked.

Yes, how can I even forget the embarrassment I faced in near by ice cream shop.

Well that part is excluded from my search though. Even my phone is there, no way I am going back.

"Yes, this was the place where I bought the vegetables and I was knocked out by a stalker "I said and narrated the entire story.

Except the events which includes nasty Wade's presence.

We searched my phone everywhere which was nowhere to be found. I lost my hopes on it and went to buy some drinks to satisfy our thirst. I removed my wallet and gave the shopkeeper some bucks and my gaze instantly fell on the visiting card that Albert gave me yesterday.

"So, you met a man named Albert yesterday " she said.

"yes" I replied. "Do you have his address or something" she asked. "I have his card which contains only his address" I said.

"Let's go then" she said.

Soon we reached Albert's home and we were astonished that it was not a house but a huge mansion, no a mini castle to be precise, just like fairy tales or something.

I wonder why there are no security for this huge place?

I entered the main gate leaving Stacy behind in her vehicle, passed through a fresh beautiful pleasant garden with a fountain in middle and finally reached the doorway. I knocked the door first and there was no reply and then I rang the bell and waited, gazing at everything around. Whomever is maintaining this house has a good knowledge of art I thought to myself. Even though it might be some hundreds of years old it is as new as a birthday present.

I heard door knob opening, only to be greeted by Albert himself.

"Hello Rachel" he said.

"Hello!" I greeted cheerfully and followed him inside.

Looks like this Albert lives alone, but don't you think it's too big for him to live alone.

I went in to find a beautiful home which is very well furnished. Even though it was old fashioned, it was very appealing. After passing the huge hall way, we took a cascade staircase which was diverted at the top, leading to two different ways, where one was leading to upstairs, while the other was leading to a cavernous library.