CH:3-THE EXHAUSTION

#Not edited.

Exhaustion is momentary , deal with it and move on. But don't give up.

                                                                                                            _ Rachel Richard Moore.     

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                                                      

THEATER PARKING SLOT:1:00AM-

Soon I reached theater parking lot, still there were no signs of stacy,she was nowhere.Maybe she went home or she is in danger.I could not stop thinking  and my thoughts were becoming more worse. I found myself distracted from the thoughts by my  phone's ringtone and it was from stacy. My hands were shaking in panic to lift the phone but somehow I could manage to lift. "Hello!" I said panic still lingering my throat.

"Rach it's me, are you home?" she said.

"On my way" I said.

"Thank god, I was worried about you" she said. 

"Where are you?at home?" I asked. 

"Yes"she said.

 I was relieved at least she is safe. Slowly I headed to home with my bike. It took 20 minutes ride from here. After all these obnoxious  events all I needed was a hot bath and good sleep only after treating my shoulder. After taking a  shower I changed into a soft tank top and shorts, took my first aid kit and warm water in a bowl, looking into the mirror of the  dresser I cleaned my bleeding shoulder only to find my  favourite chain missing, maybe it dropped out somewhere in the chaos. 

Slowly  applied the antibiotic ointment to prevent infection and swelling. I thought it would be better to tie the band aid after few minutes only to check whether I required few  stitches or not  and in exhaustion, I leaned towards one end of bed and closed my eyes. I felt bit relaxed and slowly I was claimed by sleep only to forget all the events that happened today at least for hours.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

NEXT DAY MORNING 10:45AM:

My eyes began to flutter open because of sunlight piercing my room, but still my head is bit clouded

My eyes began to flutter open because of sunlight piercing my room, but still my head is bit clouded. I really slept for a long time . I slowly got up by taking of my sheets and pillows surrounded me and surprised to see that my shoulder is bandaged. I clearly remember from yesterday's night that I cleaned my wounds with warm water and fell asleep due to exhaustion. The warm water bowl was exactly on the bed, beside me but when I got up it was not there. I looked here and there and found it on my table along with my first aid  box. How is this possible? Did I put it there? what about the pillows ? or maybe it was my robot irina, it is possible that irina could have done it. You are over thinking about it Rachel I thought to myself.

Soon I completed my daily activities and went down to grab my breakfast. I saw irina lifeless on the couch, oh! yes now I remember that yesterday when I was about go for a movie I forgot to charge her in a hurry. 

Now something was striking me that if irina did not dress my wounds who could have done it, the sheets , the bowl, the box were not on the place I left them, i.e when I woke up I was covered by comforter. Did I do all these?, then why don't I remember?.  As I was trying to remember  about it, my head  was hitting like a hammered nail. I ran directly to my lab and checked into all security cameras but it was vain. No one entered or left  after I left and returned. I charged irina and grabbed my cereal with milk. May be I was thinking too much, may be I have dressed my wound and forgot about it in exhaustion. " Argh!" I sighed in irritation, everything is very confusing. Now I should fix it up and I believe that there is nothing that fresh air can't fix. May be going out for a walk can help. 

TO BE CONTINUED......

*******************************************************************************************

DEAR READERS, DID YOU  COME ACROSS SUCH EVENTS IN YOUR LIFE?  I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR YOUR ANSWERS.HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT.

PLZ DO VOTE IF YOU LIKE . AND DON'T FORGET TO ADD THE STORY TO YOUR LIBRARY.

WITH REGARDS ,

TOM.