THE ACCIDENTAL GUARDIAN:2

It is wise to believe in yourself  than waiting for others when you are in a problem because sometimes others does not solve the problem but create a new one. _Rachel.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

7:35PM Richard mansion:

I reached my home, cleaned myself and changed into a blue Capri and a loose  white T-shirt.  I was drying  my wet hair by looking in the mirror of my dresser and was lost in thoughts. 

Who were those people?

What were they motives?

Its indeed very mysterious but Wade's presence over there is even more mysterious.

How did Wade get there in the first place?

 Was he following me? 

What would he get If he follow me?  I am sure no one followed me.

If I assume he came searching  after me, then how exactly he came to know about my existence in that ship, when there were 12 more ships in the dock yard? It's all confusing. I don't understand the problem of this Bruce Wade. He is unpredictable.

Is he really there just because I had to sign his deal? 

I still wonder though, what is his obsession with this project?  

There is something which is not falling in place. Despite the fact that I don't like his presence, I can't deny that a part of me was grateful he was there at the dockyard but there is also a part me which is very furious with him.

How dare he meddle with my affairs?

I was not sure how long I was lost gazing at my reflection until I noticed something which snapped me out of my reverie.  I found one of my ear studs missing. May be I dropped it somewhere while hiding in the dockyard. My mind became the host for many questions but I have no time for thinking. I need to pack my bags for the Alaska trip. 

As I was packing my bag, I recalled about the submission of my summer Industrial Internship application.

As per their guidelines, every student need to provide a contact reference of a family member or friend who are US citizens or  at least lives in US , to contact in case of emergency. Now I required a emergency contact reference of  for submitting the form since my parents live in London. Joey and Jen offered to give their details in the form but professor instructed it has to be someone outside the university. Without a second thought I dialed to Miss Creeves, Personal secretary of Mr. Luther whom I had a business deal few days ago. 

"Hello!" I said. 

"Hello LR. corp at your service, mam" she said. 

"Miss Creeves, It's me Rachel" I said. 

"Yes, miss Moore" she said. 

"Is Mr. Luther free tonight? I need his help" I said.

 " Oh! I am sorry to say, he is not in the city. He is busy in some business meeting abroad, but if it is very important I will right away inform him" she said.

 "It's ok, it's not that important, thank you" I said and hung my phone. I should not bother him for an application I thought but what should I do now?

xxxxx

8:40PM :

I was  randomly roaming in my hall corridors . I know it's just a formality, but where can I find a contact reference now,  I thought to myself.  I once heard from my mom that her 3rd cousin lives in US, but I never met her in person till date and have no clue where exactly she lives. I closed my eyes and suddenly it struck to me that Albert can do that for me. Ok then it's not that bad idea though, I thought and made my way towards Wade mansion.