Chapter 3

"Yah. Min Yoongi, if you dare touch Jin... I won't forgive you. Ever." You bit your bottom lip, staring at the floor, not daring to look at the man in front of you.

He chuckled, "Alright then. Let's sit together." He sat besides you.

"What are you planning?" You asked him.

"To steal your heart." He replied as a grin snuck up his lips.

Jin's footsteps got closer and closer until finally, "Y/N!" He yelled and ran over to you.

He held you in his arms helping you to and waking you to the farther end of the room, "Who are you?" Jin asked Yoongi.

Yoongi laughed, "You really don't recognize me? Biggest criminal in Seoul?"

Jin's eyes widened at Yoongi's words, "Y/N, call the police right now." Jin demanded.

"Y/N don't call the police of lil princess right here will get hurt." Yoongi looked at you directly in your eyes.

"Y/N! What are you doing!? Call the police!" Jin shouted. You just sat there unsure what to do. You didn't want Jin hurt but you also didn't want to take any risk with the police.

"Sorry Jin, I can afford to lose you. I won't call the police." You glared at Yoongi and he shrugged.

"You heard her, she can afford to loose you." Yoongi inched closer to you and Jin.

Jin pulled you in back of him, "Y/N, would you like to explain?" He swiftly glanced at you.

"He's my childhood friend." You confessed.

Yoongi suddenly stopped moving and grinned, "There it is." He chuckled.

You slightly pushed Jin to the side and walked outwards, "Yoongi, you're the last person I expect would've shown up at my door."

Yoongi shrugged, "You're the first person I came to."

Jin scoffed, "Are you going to kill us or something?"

"Oh please, I wouldn't waste my energy killing someone like you." Yoongi stated sarcastically. "I just want Y/N to myself."

"Excuse me? I'm not an object to be won over." You got angry at his comment. Be his? As if.

Jin began laughing.

"What's so funny?" Yoongi asked, acting if he actually cared.

Jin calmed down and took a breathe, "It's funny how you think she'll actually want to be with you."

Yoongi clenched his fist, "You shouldn't but in." He walked closer to Jin.

You went in between them and put your arms out, "Stop it you guys."

Yoongi roughly pushed you out of the way and became face to face with Jin while you sat helplessly on the floor.

"You think she would want you after all you've done? You're a criminal!" Jin growled at Yoongi.

Yoongi folded his arms across his chest, "Can't you just shut your annoying mouth?"

"Actually I can't." Jin pushed Suga lightly, enough to trigger him.

Suga raised his gust in the air and punched Jin right in the face.

Jin fell to the floor and touched his lip which had cut on it, "This face is worth more than yourself." Jin still managed to look up and Yoongi and make a wise comment.

"Still taking huh?" Yoongi grabbed Jin by his shirt color and was about to punch him again until you pushed him away.

"Yoongi just stop it!" You shouted at him while tears ran down your gentle cheeks.

He backed away from you and Jin, "Y-Y/N I'm s-sorry..." he looked at his hands as if he didn't know what he had just done.

"Just leave!" You demanded, then you turned around and gave Jin your attention.

Yoongi did as you told and left the house.
----
A/N: Took me forever to write this 😂 anyway, AUTHOR-NIM LOVES YOUUUU