Chapter 25

"W-who are you?" You said, backing up into the kitchen.

He snickered, "I'm Yoongi's old boss, or friend."

You backed up, hitting your tail bone on the edge of the counter, "Why are you here?" You gulped, reaching for a knife.

He took another step closer, peeking behind you. "Ah no need for weapons." He placed his thumb on your lips, "Hm he must've liked you cause your pretty." He took a step back and smiled.

"Why are you in my house!?" You shouted, holding the knife in your hand.

"I'll tell you after introductions, princess." He fixed his tie and grinned, "I'm Namjoon, Kim Namjoon." He held out his hand but you didn't touch it. He sighed and cleared his throat, placing his hand back down, "You must be Y/N."

You nodded.

"Ah well I'm here to tell you, Yoongi doesn't have much time left." He took another step closer to you, taking the knife out of your hand by grabbing the blade part. Blood dripped onto the wooden floor, it looked painful but his face had no emotion on it.

You gasped and fell to your knees, covering half of your face with the palms of your hands.

He threw the knife to the side and bend down, looking you straight in the eye, "Yoongi is locked in a warehouse. I was just going to kill him but what fun would that be?" Namjoon chuckled, running his bloody hand across my face. "You have exactly five hours to save him, but if you fail..." he removed his hand and smirked, "Yoongi will die."

You glared at him, swallowing all the words you wanted to scream and shout.

"Aw pretty girls shouldn't glare." He stood up. "Yoongi is in the warehouse farthest from the city."

Namjoon walked closer to the door, placing his hand on the doorknob, "Good luck." He grinned, "Your time starts now." He opened the door and left.

You took a minute to process everyone that's happened. "Is this real...?" You asked yourself because you wished this was all a dream that can just end already.

You looked up at your clock, "I have four hours and fifty three minutes left..." you quickly stood up and washed the blood off your face.

You ran out your door and into your car, "I'm going to save you Yoongi..." you started your engine and drove off, "because I love you."

You knew what warehouse Namjoon was talking about. Yoongi used to go there when he started being a criminal.

You pulled into the empty parking lot of the warehouse.

The warehouse was huge. It was red with a blue roof, there was cardboard boxes stacked up everywhere. It was kind of a dump. This warehouse was abandoned long ago.

You opened the door and stepped in. The smell of rust lingered and the dust was floating around, tickling your nose.

You took a step in and the door shut behind you. You looked at your watch, "Three hours and twenty five minutes left."

---

A/N: thank you guys for 700 followers! I love you guys so much :'D