Chapter 10

You rushed down stairs and saw Jin holding Yoongi by the collar of his shirt. Yoongi had a smirk plastered on his face as blood ran down his lip and Jin looked at him with disgust, about to hit him again.

"JIN STOP!" You shouted before he could do anything worst.

Jin saw you at the bottom of the staircase and put Yoongi down. He slowly walked towards you but you took a step back. He looked up at you sadly and spoke, "Don't make me the bad guy..." his eyes becoming blurry with tears he left your house.

You sat on the last stair and ran your finger through your hair. Yoongi sat besides you, "What happened?" You asked him.

Yoongi sighed deeply before he replied, "I said something and he got offended I guess."

"Well what did you say?" You asked him. Jin rarely got angry, if he did, it was because of something worth getting angry about. If Yoongi said something THAT bad it had to be something to do with someone he loves or something.

Yoongi shrugged, "I'm sure you'll find out soon."

"Yoongi! I want to know! Jin is my best friend! I need him in my life!" You shouted at Yoongi. He sat there, paralyzed.

Anger rushed through his veins, "'Best friends?'" He looked at you with a sarcastic smile.

You slowly stood up and walked towards the kitchen. Where the knives were.

He stood up and followed, looking into your eyes.

"I thought I was your best friend? Do you not need me in your life?" He spoke with a psychotic tone.

You lower back his the sink. You had no where to run.

Yoongi got closer and closer to you till you could feel his breath on your ear.

"You know very well I missed you, do you really not miss me too?" He whispered in your ear.

You pushed him off of you and looked at him, pure sadness filled his eyes. "I did, I did miss you." You confessed, "But you need to understand, Jin is also important to me."

Yoongi pulled you into a hug. His soft sobs were clearly heard. Was his heart that damaged?

You patted his back as he cried, like you always did.

He looked at you with teary eyes, "I'm sorry." He spoke the words you would hardly hear a criminal say.

You nodded with a slight smile, "It's okay."

His gummy make re-appeared on his face. He hugged you again, but this time tighter.

"Please don't leave me this time." He whispered, "I won't leave you, ever again..."

"I won't." You assured him.
----
A/N: I forgot to update yesterday 😂❤ please forgive me! Author-nim loves youuu