Chapter 11

"I won't." You assured him.

Yoongi was hesitant to let go of you but his arms loosened around you and he let go.

"Yoongi what did you tell Jin...?" You asked. Yoongi stared into your eyes and saw the sadness that filled them.

"I'm sorry Y/N... I told him that," he closed his eyes slightly biting his lip, "That he was just the plan B because I wasn't there."

You sighed and sat down on the couch. When Yoongi had left everyone was telling Jin he was just the plan B since Yoongi wasn't there. It took sometime for Jin to accept the fact that he wasn't just the plan b, but he was someone who you treasured dearly.

"Why did you do that...?" You looked at his beat up face which was now sincere and apologetic.

"I-I was hurt." He looked at the floor.

You felt the guilt wash over yourself, "Yoongi..."

He looked up at you again, "It's fine." He spoke, "Im back now, we can make new memories."

You nodded, "It'll take some time-"

"To trust me and see you as my friend again? I know, I messed up. I'm willing to start over though." He stated, with the slight smile. Confidence filled his eyes.

You smiled, "Im sure we'll make memories again." Lies, lies, lies. What are you doing trying to make 'memories' with a criminal? Thoughts filled your mind.

You looked at your clock, "I'll call Jin tomorrow. I'll cook us something."

Yoongi nodded and sat down on the couch.

You'd rather it be as if nothing  happened than for everyone being awkward, you were happy he shrugged things off like that.

"Want a sandwich Yoongi!?" You yelled from the kitchen.

"Sure!" He yelled back.

You have a slight nod before grabbing all the ingredients.

Yoongi sat on the couch, scrolling through his phone.

Suddenly a strange message popped up, he pressed on it.

Unknown: We're going to kill you.

Yoongi: what? Who are you?

Unknown: protect the ones you love.

This number has blocked you.

Yoongi sat there dumb founded. He was warned that he was going to be killed, and to protect the ones he loves, then he was blocked. He couldn't be more confused.

"Yoongi!" A cheerful voice startled him.

He snapped out of his thoughts and put his attention back to her, "Y-yes?" He unintentionally stuttered.

"Why are you stuttering?" You asked and he shook his head.

You shrugged it off and handed him his sandwich along with a cup of juice.

He thanked you and began eating.

"Wah~ you should open your own restaurant Y/N-ah!" Yoongi chewed his food with delight.

You laughed.

"I'm serious! I'll be your number customer!" He complimented you.

You smiled, "If I could, I would."

Yoongi took another bite, "WAH~ make me another~" he bumped into your shoulder, playfully.

You bumped back into him, "Make it yourself~!" You said sarcastically.

He pouted, "I'll make dinner for us tonight." He scrunched up his nose cutely. It was one of his habits he had since he was little.

"I forgot my phone." You stood up and went to your room.

Yoongi was left alone. He stared at his phone blankly. Who could this unknown possibly be? He asked himself over and over again.
---
A/N: Updated!