Chapter 15

It was lunchtime. You stayed in your bed, covered in blankets. You awaited for Yoongi to open up your door.

"Y/N?" He knocked on your door. You jumped at the sudden sound and covered your face, pretending to sleep.

The door opened. You heard footsteps and a tray being placed on the nightstand.

The bed creaked, he sat next to you. You kept your eyes shut. You wanted to know what was exactly going through his mind.

"I'm sorry," he spoke, "I know I messed up, I messed up so much. But yet, you smiled at me." You heard his sadden chuckle, "Sometimes I wondered if you were the crazy one... in middle school everyone feared me while you held my hand. You were the only one there for me." He was crying. "I just wanted to be there for you." His quiet sobs were muffled.

You heard his sniffle, "You probably won't hear any of this but I promise I'll make things normal for you again, then I'll leave." His voice weakened.

You wanted to open your eyes and embrace him in a hug. You admit, those words you spoke to him the other day was cruel.

You heard him get up and leave the room. The silence in the room washed over you. You felt a warm liquid rush down your cheek. "A-am I crying?" You touched your cheek.

You pulled your knees to your chest and sobbed. You sobbed loudly, hoping Yoongi would come and comfort you.

You screamed and shouted the words "I'm sorry." Because you were sorry. Sorry you said you regretted having him back in your life when you knew very well you needed him more than he probably needed you.

The door flew open and there stood a puffy faced Yoongi. He was also crying too.

"I-I'm s-sorry!" You sobbed. Your face was red and tears streamed down your cheeks.

Yoongi looked at you and immediately embraced you in the warmest hug.

He caressed your hair trying to assure you that everything was alright. He patted your back and whispered protecting words into your ear.

You were out of breath from crying and your face was puffy due to all the crying.

Yoongi wiped your tears away and smiled, "Don't cry." He chuckled, "You look much prettier when you smile."

You hit his chest, "Don't leave me."

He nodded, "I won't." He hugged you once again, "I wont, I promise." Little did you know, he had his fingers crossed.
---
A/N: Short update cause I was bored~