Chapter 9

You patted his shoulder, making him look up at you and your assuring smile. "I'm sure you'll make a good father."

He smirked, "Of our children?"

Your assuring smile disappeared and you clenched your fist then hit his chest.

"Ouch!" He rubbed the part of chest that you hit.

"I swear! If you keep going with your pervert jokes I will kick you out!" You warned him as you pointed at him with your index finger.

He put both of his hands up, surrendering, "Okay, okay. Let's go back home." He smiled.
---
When you and Yoongi got back home he sat down on the couch while he rested his legs on the coffee table.

You sighed and walked to the kitchen so you could make something small to eat before anything.

Yoongi also entered the kitchen and sat down as he watched you prepare a smoothie.

"What do you want?" You asked him, as you put the frozen fruits in the blender.

He shrugged, "I don't know."

You sighed once again in frustration. How does he not know why he's in the kitchen just staring at me like a fool!? You thought in your head.

"Would you like a smoothie?" You rolled your eyes.

He nodded.

You finished preparing the smoothies. You poured him a glass.

You sat besides him while you both sipped your smoothies in complete silence.

"So, how long have you and Jin been friends...?" He broke the silence with a random question. You guessed it must've been on his mind for awhile, he did leave you and Jin was there when he wasn't.

You put your smoothie down on your marble counter as it made a slight clink sound in the room of silence, "When you left and I was devastated, I met Jin."

He nodded slowly, while he took a gulp of the smoothie.

It was silent once again until your phone rang.

You picked it up and the caller ID was Jin's, "Hello?" You answered.

"Y/N! Do you wanna come to the all you can eat buffet today!?" He sounded excited, although it was expected since food was his favorite thing.

"Mm yeah sure." You wanted to see him enjoy his food again.

Yoongi looked at you when he heard you agree to Jin's offer.

"Okay see you later Jin. Bye." You hung up the phone.

Yoongi gave you a stern look before he spoke, "And you expect me to just stay here?"

"Yeah, why not? If you missed me, I feel you won't hurt or damage me or anything I treasure. Right?" You weakly smiled. You knew leaving Yoongi wasn't the best idea... but you also knew he wouldn't do anything stupid. He came to you on his own will.

"Yeah, I guess. Just be home before 8pm..." Yoongi stared down at the smoothie which was already melted and made into a juice.

"Yes father." You giggled.
---
It was 4pm and you heard a car door close. You knew it was Jin.

You were still applying some lotions and makeup since you had just gotten out of the shower.

Over the phone you told Jin to just come in and ignore Yoongi on the couch.

You thought he was going to listen, until it heard a loud thump and a shout.
---
A/N: I'm baaack~