Chapter 8

I woke up on the couch with my body terribly cramping up everywhere. "Ugh..." you sat up slowly rubbing your head.

Yoongi walked out from the bathroom with a towel around his neck. "Had a nice rest sleeping beauty?" He scoffed.

You rolled your eyes, "You didn't even try to wake me up? My back hurts like hell now."

He shrugged and walked to the kitchen, "Want some breakfast?"

"Can't, I have a meeting for work with my co-workers..." you suddenly remembered that school will be starting in a week and a half.

He nodded, "Do I go too? Or can you finally trust me?"

"You're coming, you can sit in the corner." You said, standing up and walking to you room to get ready.

After getting ready in a casually outfit that a teacher would wear.

Yoongi was wearing a white t-shirt and black leather jeans with a black jacket.

"Aren't you going to sweat?" You asked him, looking at his outfit and all the leather.

"Nah, I'm used to wearing leather." He looked down at his own outfit and nodded.

"Alright, let's go then." You and Yoongi left the house.
---
You drove to the pre-school where you worked and parked the car.

You walked into the small school with Yoongi following behind you.

He placed a face mask over his face so he wouldn't get noticed.

"Hi Y/N!" Jin smiled at you when he saw you walk in but that smile soon faded when he saw Yoongi behind you.

Jin gave you a 'wtf?' Look and you just nervously shrugged, not knowing how to respond.

The principal stood up and gave you a hug in her arms. She smiled, "Y/N! I'm glad you could make it! And who is this?"

He peeked behind you to see the black haired man.

"Ah, that's a friend of mine. He has a cut on his lip so he has a face mask on but I hope he can just wait in the corner." You made up a lie which you felt horribly guilty for.

She nodded and Yoongi sat in the corner with his arms crossed.

You sat besides Jin and the meeting started.

"Oka-" the principal got cut off when the door opened and the other teacher came in holding her 1 year old child in her hands.

"I'm sorry I'm late! My baby was so fussy." She quickly found a seat and sat her baby down on her lap.

"Okay should the mee-" she got cut off again when the baby started to cry.

"Shh." The mother tried to hush the baby but it wouldn't help.

Yoongi stood up, "If it's alright, I'm just sitting there... I could watch your baby for a bit." He held out his arms to hold the baby.

The mother looked at you only for approval. You nodded and she handed her baby to Yoongi and she immediately stopped crying.

Yoongi cradled her in his arms, whispering to her who knows what. But it kept her quiet and it made everyone's heart melt.

During the meeting you couldn't stop staring at Yoongi and how good he was with kids. Sometimes the baby would try and pull off his earring but he just laughed and tickled her.

"That concludes the meeting." The principal said and then soon left the room.

Everyone began conversing with each other and Jin shook your shoulders, "You didn't even listen to the whole meeting. Good thing I took notes." He handed you 3 papers.

"Ah thanks Jin sorry..."

He shook his head, "Why'd you even bring him? I thought you wouldn't gotten rid of him by now?"

You hung your head low, "I tried. I can't."

He nodded, "Alright, if you need anything you know I'm here." He patted your head then left.

Yoongi ran to your side, "Aww that baby was so cute wasn't it?"

You giggled, "How were you so good with kids?"

"I love kids, I've always wanted a family..." his smile faded when he realized it'll be hard to make a family which the choices he made.
---
A/N: Yay! Another chapter for youuuuu! AUTHOR-NIM LOVESSSS YOUU ❤❤