Chapter 14

"Hello?" A mans voice clearly heard through the phone. You knew for a fact it was Jin.

"Jin?" You asked.

"Speaking." You heard a slight chuckle.

You were confused, "You didn't get a new cell?"

"Nope." He replied.

You have a worried look to Yoongi as Jin replied.

"Ah okay." You spoke.

"Why?" Jin began to sound worried.

"Nothing..." you said, "I have to go bye bye!" You hung up the phone.

You looked at Yoongi, "Wh-who was pretending to be Jin?"

Yoongi put his hand on his head, "I don't know." He sighed, "But I will find out if that means I can keep you safe."

You looked at your cell phone, "They even wanted me to meet them..."

"Y/N-" Yoongi tried to speak but you cut him off.

"They could've murdered me, kidnaped me... or even worse." A tear ran down your cheek, onto your blank phone screen.

Yoongi put his large hand over yours, "Y/N, I promise you, everything will be okay."

You looked at him, trying to hold back the tears, "Yoongi, everything is not going to be okay. You're a criminal." Tears streamed down your cold cheeks.

Yoongi squeezed your hands in his, "They don't know about us." He said, "They'll never know about us. They must just think that I'm using you, but I'm not."

You sniffled, "I regret letting you back into my life Yoongi."

Yoongi wiped your tears, ignoring the pain of what you just said. "I'm sorry." He caressed your cheek, "I'm so sorry..."
---
You and Yoongi went back home.

You locked yourself in your room. You hid under your blanket as you balled your eyes out.

You really thought it'd be okay, well you wanted to believe his words. But living with a criminal that many people want to kill isn't easy.

"Y/N." Yoongi knocked on your door.

"Go away." You yelled.

Yoongi somehow picked at your door lock and entered, "I made you soup and tea." He placed it down on your bed stand, "I know you may not want to talk to me but you still need to take care of yourself." He patted your head outside of the blanket.

You didn't reply or move.

You heard his footsteps, "I'll bring your breakfast in the morning." The door shut.

You removed the covers and looked at the tray of food. A small note was attached to the tray.

Dear Y/N,
I know you must be mad at me. I should've just let you live your life happily, without me. But I can't leave now, I don't want you in danger. So just bare with me until I know you are safe, then I will leave quietly. I love you Y/N, I'm sorry.
Sincerely, Yoongi.

You out the note down and picked up the bowl of soup. "Yoongi's secret talent of cooking." You whispered to yourself. He was always good at cooking but in denial about it.
---
The next morning you woke up and saw another tray with your breakfast.

No note but a picture. A picture of you and Yoongi when you guys were younger.

He was holding your hand and you held his. Suddenly you remembered, that was when he pleaded to always protect you.
---
A/N: what if I made a plot twist at the end and make it a sad ending?