Chapter 6

You and Yoongi got to the super market and began your adventure.

You walked around the store as Yoongi followed, crossing his arms. "I always get tired in super markets because it's so cold."

"I thought you were tired all the time." You chuckled.

He rolled his eyes and continued looking for good deals.

"Hey let's buy this!" Yoongi pointed at the cookies with the kumamon picture on it.

"No."

"Whyyyy?"

"Fine! Put it in the cart!" You huffed and he smiled in victory.

You were in the meat section looking at what you should cook for dinner, "Steak? Beef stew? Lamb screwers?"

Yoongi peeked from behind you, "Steak sounds good. I had a friend and all we used to do is eat lamb screwers."

"Okay, steak it i- wait, why am I listening to you?" You realized you were going with everything Yoongi was suggesting.

"Because I'm your guest?"

You rolled your eyes and just continued to push the cart. 

You weren't as paranoid as you thought you'd be. I guess no one noticed Yoongi as long as he has a face mask and a hat on.

"Can we get cake?" He pointed at the strawberry and cream cake.

"Why?"

"Because I like cake, and you do to. Don't lie." He raised his eyes brows, unfolding his arms about to grab the cake.

"Fine."

"Let's get some soda too." Yoongi picked up a pack of soda and placed it in the cart.

"Ok so is that it?" You looked in the cart and scanned your memory, making sure you didn't forget anything.

"Yep." He smiled. How his eyes suddenly disappeared and his teeth visible. I miss that the most.

Suddenly memories flooded your mind.

When you and Yoongi were young, you used to play at this park that hardly anyone came to.

He was dressed in a blue t-shirt and jean shorts. While you were in a yellow dress.

Yoongi protected  you from a small bug. "Don't worry Y/N! I'll be your knight!" He swung around a sick.

You brushed the bug away and shooed Yoongi away as you continued to color.

He sat next to you, resting his head on your shoulder. You glanced at him.

That same smile, you missed it.

I didn't forget about him either.

"Y/N?" Yoongi shook you out of your thoughts.

"Ah, sorry. Let's go." You pushed the cart to the check out center.
---
You and Yoongi got home.

He carried two packages while you carried the pack of soda.

"Put them in the kitchen." You instructed and Yoongi nodded.

You unpacked the groceries, "Yoongi your kumamon cookies!" You yelled, holding the cookies in the air.

He took it from your hand and chuckled, "These are the best."

You took out the steak and placed it on a pan.

You added salt and pepper.

Yoongi watched from behind as you cooked, eating his cookies like a little potato.

"Ouch!" You burned yourself by accidentally touching the pan.

Yoongi stood up and took your position, "Go treat your wound, I'll finish cooking." He said, tending to the stove.

"Ah okay." You walked to the bathroom to take care of your wound.
---
You came out of the bathroom to see Yoongi with your apron on, cooking everything according to the book.

You watched as he squinted his eyes while reading, making sure all the measurements were correct, and checking the temperature.

He nodded and put the steak on a plate and sliced it carefully.

He put it on the dinning table with mash potatoes, and green beans.

"Sorry if it's not good, I tried though." He looked down.

"I'm sure it's fine." You smiled.

Yoongi missed your smile too.
---
A/N: Yay! I finished an update! I hope you enjoyed <3 AUTHOR-NIM LOVESSS YOUUU