Chapter 26

You opened the door, entering the building. You coughed at the contact with dust.

"Yoongi?" You called out but as expected, there was no answer.

You walked around, looking at the walls and floors. The walls full with graffiti and the floor horribly damaged.

You opened a door and looked inside. There was only some chairs. You closed the door and walked a bit more.

You entered another room which contained screens that show each room of the abandoned warehouse.

You looked in each one and saw Yoongi tied up in a chair at the very top floor. He was in the room farthest to the right.

You quickly ran out of the room and to the stairs. There was three staircases you had to run up. You took a deep breath then ran up the stairs.

The only thing that filled your mind was Yoongi, you had to save him. No matter what.

The second staircase and you were already panting. Those were long staircases and you thought it was very dumb they didn't instal an elevator or anything.

You took another deep breath and ran up the last staircase. Once you got to the third floor you were a sweaty mess.

You took a turn to the right and ran to the farthest room. "YOONGI!" You screamed, opening the door.

His eyes shot open as he saw you. He was tied up to a chair with duck tape covering his mouth.

You ran up to him and removed the duck tape from his mouth, "I'm sorry I'm late." You hugged him tightly then untied the rope around his wrist.

"Y/N GET OUT OF HERE! ARE YOU CRAZY!?" She shouted, shaking your shoulders.

You felt a tear run down your cheek, "YES! I AM CRAZY! IM CRAZY FOR RUNNING AFTER YOU LIKE A MANIAC AND SEARCHING FOR YOU LIKE CRAZY!" You sobbed, "I'm crazy for loving you..."

Yoongi sighed, standing up and wiping your tears. He hugged you once more, "We have to go."

He took your hand tightly in his and ran out of the room.

"Ah she made it!" A sarcastic voice came out of a speaker, "But she has thirty minutes to spare..."

"Namjoon..." Yoongi muttered, looking up at the speaker.

"To make this a bit more enjoyable, you have exactly fifteen minutes to escape before this building explodes." He chuckled then the speaker went static and turned off.

Yoongi quickly ran, dragging you down the stairs.

With every minute wasting was a beep from the timer of the bomb.

Your heart was beating fast, sweat beads ran down your forehead, and you were shaking uncontrollably.

You and Yoongi finished running down the stairs. He ran to the exit and tried to open it but it was locked.

"THIS ISNT FAIR!" He screamed, banging on the door.

"You have five minutes left." The voice on the bomb spoke.

Yoongi dragged you underneath the staircase. He hugged you tightly, as you huddled up next to him.

He held your hand in his when he realized how much you were shaking.

"Don't worry... you'll get out of here. I promise." He gave you an assuring look.

You knew well just as much as he did that there was barely a chance of getting out.

"You have three minutes." The voice on the machine spoke again.

You began to panic and you squeezed in his hand.

Yoongi looked around his surroundings frantically. "There!" He yelled, pointing at a small window in the far corner, "Go!"

You got up and ran to the window, Yoongi was following behind you.

You grabbed a piece of wood and banged on the window, wishing it would break in time.

"You have ten seconds." The machine spoke and began the countdown.

Yoongi took the wood and hit the window.

The window finally broke and Yoongi helped you get out.

You reached your hand inside and tried to grab onto him but he let your hand go as he whispered, "I love you." With that he pushes you away from the building.

There was a huge explosion and the building went in flames. You screamed and cried, curled up in a ball.

Once the ambulance came they took you away. You had no idea if Yoongi made it or not. That's when you realized, he only said "you'll" not "we'll"

---

A/N: :") author-nim is sorry if I made you sad