Chapter 7

You slowly took a bite of your food. To by honest you were scared when you remembered when you both were little and Yoongi fed you play dough saying it was blue cookies.

"It's delicious!" You smiled and took another bite.

Yoongi chuckled, "At least it wasn't play dough eh."

You growled at him, "I've been traumatized since!"

He laughed, "I said I was sorry like a hundred times!" He pleaded.

You nodded, "Remember our chant?"

His eyes widened, "Oh no please no!"

You grinned evilly, "Min Yoon Gi! And Y/N! Together forever!" You paused waiting for him to finish the chant.

"No matter what! Nothing may be ever enough for us!" He made the super hero pose and laughed at himself while his cheeks blushed crimson red.

"You remembered!" You giggled.

He nodded, "I told you, I've never forgotten anything." His gentle gaze upon yours.

"I never forgotten either. What happened...?" The mood turned depressing.

He began picking at his food, "I guess I thought I'd be happy if I got everything and anything I wanted, but..." he suddenly paused and looked at you.

"But what?" You made eye contact.

"I've never gotten one thing that I've always wanted..."

"And what is that?"

He lifted up his finger and pointed at you, "It was you."

It was complete silence between the two of you for a minute. Until you bursts out laughing, "THATS A GOOD ONE YOONGI!" You held your stomach in laughter.

He chuckled, "Just keep smiling for me."

You stopped laughing and made the ugliest smile you ever could, "Would you still want me if I still looked like that?"

He fixed your hair and patted your head, "I'd want you either way. If you were sick, taken, or gone. I'd still find a way to be with you." He smiled.

"You're weird." You shrugged. Well honestly, Yoongi made your heart flutter. But he's a criminal and you kept reminding yourself of that.

You and Yoongi finished dinner.

"I'm going to take a shower." You got up and left the table.

"Okay, I'll clean up." He also got up.
---
After your shower you walked down stairs while drying your hair.

Yoongi was washing dishes, "Hehe." You giggled.

He looked behind and saw you, "Yah! Why don't you have dish washing gloves?"

"Well, I don't have the time." You shrugged and sat on the couch which was in the living room.

The water turned off and he plopped down besides you, "So, what we gonna watch?"

"Let's watch our favorite childhood movie!" You lit up and looked at him.

He frowned, "Oh no..."

You smiled, "Oh yes."

"Narnia." You both said unison.

He nodded, "Fine! BUT, you cannot fall ASLEEP!" He poked your forehead with his finger.

"Yeah, yeah I won't." You turned it on.
---
"Oh oh! Look!" You shook Yoongi when your favorite scene came on.

He chuckled.

"OH!" You playfully hit him.

He growled, "Yah! Calm down!"

You nodded and sat down nicely, waiting for the movie to finish.

Your eye lids began to get heavy.

You kept your head up and tried to keep your eyes open.

You fluttered your eyes but you ended up falling asleep on Yoongi's shoulders.

>Yoongi POV<

Y/N was falling asleep. I laughed in the inside, she could never finish this movie so when we were kids she always insisted on finishing it. But she never could.

I scooted closer to her, and her head fell on my shoulder.

"Sweet dreams Y/N-ah..." I whispered while silently kissing her head.
---
A/N: DAMMIT I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW! HELP! Author-nim loves you ;-;