Chapter 22

You walked besides Jin, "Yup," you sighed, "You saw correctly."

Jin shook his head, "No," he said, "We don't know exactly who she is without asking Yoongi." Jin stormed over to Yoongi's hospital room and pushed the door open.

You peeked over Jin's shoulder and saw Yoongi sitting on his bed watching tv.

"Hey-"

Jin cut of Yoongi, "Who was that woman?"

Yoongi gave Jin a confused look, "Oh!" He laughed, "That was my cousin." Yoongi began laughing. "Why? You guys thought she was my girlfriend!?"

You and Jin blushed in embarrassment, "Anyone would misunderstand that..." you mumbled.

Jin nodded, "She was so close!"

Yoongi crossed his arms and sighed, "Is that why you didn't visit me yesterday?" Yoongi looked you straight in the eye, "You saw my cousin and thought- PFFT!" He bursted into laughter again.

You walked up to Yoongi and pulled his hair slightly, "Stop laughing!" You pouted, "You're so mean..."

Yoongi stopped laughing and patted your head, nodding slowly, "Okay, I'm sorry." He chuckled.

Jin smiled, "Y/N, I'm going to go! I'll see you later." Jin waved to you as he rushed out the door.

You looked at Yoongi and made a puzzled look. Yoongi shrugged and said, "Maybe he had a date?"

You nodded, "It's about time he dates." You giggled.

Yoongi scoffed, "Like that's for you to say," he picked your cheek, "I bet you haven't had a boyfriend since you were twelve!"

You blushed. It was true though. Your last boyfriend was when you were twelve and you only used him for extra food or candy when needed.

"See! You're blushing!" Yoongi laughed, poking your cheek.

You stuttered, "Sh-shut up!" You smirked and suddenly remembered, "WAIT! Remember when you liked that girl when we were ten and you gave her a fake gold chain then got nervous and told her it was three dollars!"

Yoongi blushed a light shade of pink and cleared his throat, "I don't recall of such thing..."

You bursted out laughing, imitating Yoongi when he gave the girl the chain, "You like dis chain?" You looked at Yoongi and he gave you the 'don't you dare' face but you annoyed him anyway,  "three dollas." You said then bursted out laughing again, holding your stomach in pain.

Yoongi sarcastically chuckled and rolled his eyes, "Ok, ok."

You wiped a non-existing tear from your eye and calmed down, "Good times, good times."

You put your hand on Yoongi's shoulder, patting it gently to calm him down.

Yoongi grabbed your wrist and pulled it against him and you fell on his hard chest. You were taken by surprise and gasped.

You felt his warm breath on your cheek as he whispered, "I'm not ten anymore." You could sense his smirk, "I know how to treat a woman now." You felt his hand run up and down your back.

You blushed and quickly sat up, "Oh! Look at the time! I better-" you ran out of Yoongi's room with your face as red as a tomato.

---
A/N: I really don't know how to end this book 😂