Chapter 5

"It's true though. I did miss you, I never forgot about you." He said.

You glanced at him for a moment. His eyes sparkled in the moonlight and his slight smile was beautiful. His pale skin and black hair, just perfection.

"Just go to sleep. And do not leave my room in the morning!" You shook off your thoughts and turned around.

"Alright." You heard his mumble.
---
The next morning you rolled to your side and saw Yoongi was gone. Of course.

You quickly got up and ran out of your room to the living room. He wasn't there.

You ran to the kitchen and sighed a sigh of relief when you saw him looking through your fridge.

"Hm?" He stood up straight and looked at you.

You walked up to him and hit his chest, "You scared me." You whispered, clenching your fist.

"You have nothing in your fridge, what have you been eating?" He scratched the back of his head, trying to avoid what you had just said.

"Yoongi! I told you not to leave the room!" You slightly yelled at him.

He nodded, "Sorry, sorry. I just thought I could cook you something. But! You have no food." He looked at your empty fridge.

You rolled your eyes. The point wasn't the fridge but he disobeyed your rules.

He patted your head with his large hand and smiled gently, "I'm sorry."

You looked up at him and his gentle smile, "Hmph." You crossed your arms and turned around like a child throwing a tantrum.

"How about we go get you some groceries?" He suggested.

"We can't. You'll get caught." You sternly spoke. You didn't want him getting caught, not because you care, but because you didn't want to be in prison for hiding a criminal.

"Ahh. So you do care about me?" He chuckled with his evil grin.

"No!" You retorted, furrowing your brows angrily.

"Alright, alright. Let's just go. I won't get caught." He said, but you didn't bother to look at him.

You heard the door slam so you ran to it right away.

You opened the door and looked out but he wasn't there, "where'd he go?" You questioned yourself.

"Get ready, what are you doing?" He came from the side of your house. Of course with a black case.

"What is that?" You asked him, moving to the side so he could come in.

"Clothes. What else?" He opened it up and picked out an outfit.

"I don't know? Guns? Money? Jewelry?" You sarcastically laughed.

He shrugged, "Well sorry for disappointing you." He took off his shirt.

"W-what are you d-doing!?" You covered your eyes when you saw his bare back.

"Changing. I suggest you go change in your room. Unless... you wanna see more." You had your eyes covered but you could sense a stupid smirk smeared across his face.

You shook your head, "I-I'll g-go!" You ran upstairs.
---
"Is he crazy!?" You entered your room, slamming and locking your door.

You sighed while you picked out a simple outfit: black shirt, ripped jeans, black converse, and sunglasses.

After getting changed and doing your hair, there was a knock on your door.

"Come on let's goooo!" Yoongi's whine was clear heard.
---
A/N: Hey guys~! Hoped you enjoyed, I know it's sucky but I'll try update tomorrow too! AUTHOR-NIM LOVESSSS YOUUUU