Chapter 13

The next day you were getting ready to meet Jin.

Yoongi was downstairs, waiting patiently for you.

"Oh I got a text." Your phone lit up on your desk.

You picked it up and read the message.

Jinnie pooh: could u come alone?

You: I can try. But I already told Yoongi he could come.
(Read)

---

You put your phone down. Why would he want me to come alone? You thought to yourself. Jin was never the type to ask you to come alone. In fact he loved when you brought a friend or two. The more the merrier, is what he always said.

Once you finished getting ready you ran downstairs to tell Yoongi.

You saw him sitting on the couch, watching a reality TV show as he cringed at the stupid drama.

"Yoongi." You sat besides him. He didn't look at you although he was listening, "I think I should go alone." You spoke.

He turned to you, "Why?" He asked.

You shrugged, "I don't know, maybe because of what happened between you and Jin." You tried to lie as best as possible.

"Nope, I'm going." He flashed you a gummy smile before throwing you over his shoulder and carrying you out the door.

"YAH! MIN YOONGI!" You hit his back as he turned around to lock the front door.

He chuckled, "Shh. They're going to think I'm murdering you."

You hit his back once more, "I'll kill you." You mumbled.

He sat you down in the passenger seat of the car as he sat in the drivers seat, "Where do you meet him?" Yoongi asked as he pulled the seat belt over his chest.

You did the same and answered, "The park. The one closets to the convenience store around the corner."

Yoongi nodded and began driving.
---
You guys arrived at the park, "I'll stay and watch from afar." Yoongi said.

You nodded.

Yoongi planned to see if it was Jin or some kind of trap. He decided to just stay in the car and show his face.

You walked out to the bench and sat down. You clasped your hands together. Although it was spring, it seemed so cold.

You waited for 5 minutes, Jin didn't show up. Soon 15 minutes passed and still no sign of Jin. 30 minutes passed and you gave up.

You knew Jin for quite a while, and he would never leave you in the cold waiting for that long.

You ran back to the car and sat down. The warm air from the air heater hit your face and you sighed, "He didn't show up." You said.

Yoongi nodded, "Did you ever try calling his old cell?"

You shook your head, "Why? When he has a new cell." You honestly didn't think there was a use of calling an old number.

"Just try it." Yoongi suggested.

You took out your cell phone and dialed the number.

It began ringing.

"Hello?"
---
A/N: who answered? O.o