Prologue

Harry and Liam had been happily married for twelve years before they decided to start a family.

They were both very well off financially, and both were thrilled about adopting a baby.

Liam and Harry both wanted a girl, but a little boy named Louis stole their hearts the moment they entered the orphanage.

That was five years ago.

They now had three boys.

Louis, who was eight years old, Zayn who was six, and Niall who was four.

Liam and Harry always dreamt of having a beautiful, happy family, but sadly that wasn't what they had anymore.

Everything changed after they adopted Zayn.

Sure, Louis was a handful, but that was simply because of his energy and curious nature.

Zayn on the other hand had a bit of baggage.

Liam and Harry adopted him when he was just a baby, and even then they knew he was different.

Still, he was their little angel.

He hardly ever cried, or made any type of fuss.

He was the perfect baby.

But as he got older, things changed.

Zayn was late to start talking, and after he started, he barely continued.

He was the first toddler Liam and Harry had ever seen that would rather sit quietly and play by himself than run around, explore new things,  and talk to everyone.

As he neared the age of four, he gradually started behaving closer to normal.

He began to talk more, and seemed to open up to Harry more than anyone else.

But the things he would tell Harry were far from normal.

They were violent, and dark.

Liam and Harry took Zayn to a psychiatrist for a bit, but soon learned that was just a waste of money and chose to deal with Zayn the best way they knew how.

With love.

They were going to always show him love, and remain positive around him no matter what.

For a while, they were certain that their plan was working.

Things in the family felt right, and healthy.

Well, that was until they adopted Niall.

Zayn became anti-social and violent,  acting out every chance he got.

Liam tried to assure Harry it was just jealousy, and that the phase would pass.

But here they are two years later and not much has changed.

In fact, it's gotten worse than they ever could have imagined.

*****************
A/N: Welcome to my sixteenth book, this one is going to be very different than the others but I still hope you'll stick around and read it! Here's some important info:

- This story is not meant to have a classic happy ending

- This isn't a regular boyxboy story meaning the story isn't focused on Lirry, it's mainly about Zayn. (Though don't be alarmed by occasional fluff or smut, it's possible.)

- There may or may not be character death, read at your own risk

- There will be disturbing content, and very emotional content, buckle up

- I don't plan on this being a very long story, but you never know

- I won't be officially starting this story until 2017

Thank you for reading this, and another thank you if you plan on continuing to :)

****I do not allow translations of this story or any others of mine***

-Zaydrian