10

Saturday, 8:00am

-

"Daddy! Papa! Wake up my game is today!" Louis said, jumping on their bed.

"Hey, hey, off the bed in those cleats. Watch it before you stomp something valuable." Liam said, sitting up.

Louis jumped off the bed, grinning excitedly. "Can we go now?"

"The game isn't until nine, babe. We'll get your brother's up and have some breakfast first." Harry said, sitting up as well.

"Fine." Louis sighed before he ran out.

"Stomp something valuable?" Harry quoted his husband with a chuckle.

"You certainly think it's valuable." Liam smiled at him.

Harry smiled back, always liking the way Liam looked in the morning more than other times.

All sleepy and cute.

"I do." He said quietly before their lips met.

"Let's get going." Harry whispered, patting his chubby cheek before he got out of bed.

"You get Ni up, I'll get the sleepy head." Harry said, leaving their bedroom and going upstairs to Zayn's room.

Harry entered quietly, walking over and sitting on Zayn's bed.

He reached over and stroked Zayn's hair, speaking softly to him until he finally stirred.

"There he is." Harry smiled as Zayn frowned, blinking his eyes open.

"Get up and come have breakfast, it's Louis' big day."

Zayn stared at Harry for a long time with those dark eyes, not blinking.

"C'mon Zayn. It's such a nice day, I want to have a good one." Harry said hopefully, standing and going over to open the curtains.

Zayn's eyes followed him, his body remaining still.

"Zayn?" Harry asked, beginning to feel concerned.

Zayn's intense stare was making him uncomfortable.

Maybe ten seconds later Zayn finally blinked, looking away and yawning with a little stretch.

He sat up, reaching for Harry with both arms and making grabby hands.

Harry smiled at the sleepy boy, walking over and picking him up.

"You okay babe?" Harry asked.

"Tired. Was busy dreaming all night." Zayn mumbled, laying his head on his daddy's shoulder.

"Oh yeah? You didn't have any bad dreams did you?" Harry asked, rubbing his back.

"No dreams are bad dreams. But mine were busy and now I'm tired." Zayn whined.

"Well let's get some food in you so you'll have some energy." Harry said, carrying him downstairs.

Breakfast was as peaceful as it could get, which made Harry feel better about the day ahead of them.

Louis ran off as soon as they got to the park, going to join his team as they did their warm ups.

Liam and Harry found seats in the bleachers amongst the other parents, Niall sitting between them and Zayn sitting next to Harry.

"I'm thirsty." Niall said after they sat watching the boys warm up for maybe five minutes.

"Here." Liam said, handing him a mini bottle of water.