6.0

"There he goes." Zayn said, watching his daddy leave to go get groceries.

"You sure Louis is in there?" Zayn asked looking at Niall, who was in the back seat crying.

Ed was in the driver's seat, singing quietly.

Niall nodded, sniffing.

Zayn had tied him up pretty good, but now he wished he'd blind folded him so he wouldn't have to look at those sad eyes.

"Remember the plan?" Zayn asked Ed, who nodded.

Zayn sighed, getting out of the car and jogging across the street.

Zayn slipped inside the house easily, quietly closing the door behind him.

He began to look around, feeling disgusted when he saw their family photos.

They looked like a normal, happy family who didn't abandon someone who also used to be a part of the family.

Zayn eventually found a bathroom downstairs, liking the size of the tub.

He put the plug in, turning the water on and waiting until it filled up enough.

Zayn then turned it off, making his way upstairs in search of Louis.

First he found Niall's bedroom, then his daddy's bedroom.

He slowly walked in, going over to the closet and opening the doors.

Zayn pulled one of his shirts to his nose, breathing in deeply.

He immediately felt tears in his eyes, making himself let go and close the doors.

Zayn took a deep breath, going back out into the hall.

There was only one room left.

Zayn felt his chest ache, realizing if he had been released and came home there would be no room for him here.

They planned it.

That made Zayn angry.

He crept into Louis' bedroom, having to step over so much crap to even get to the bed where he was sleeping.

Zayn stared down at him for a bit before he grabbed the biggest trophy from his dresser and whacked him over the head with it to make sure he wouldn't come into consciousness.

Then he grabbed him, dragging him out of bed and downstairs.

Fuck he never knew Louis was this solid.

Zayn struggled, somehow managing to get him in that bathroom and to the tub.

He then had to toss half of Louis' body over the tub, which was quite the challenge, but he did it.

Zayn grabbed him by the back of his bleeding head, shoving his head underwater.

He barely felt him struggle, waiting long enough for him to stop breathing.

Zayn even waited a little while after that just to be safe, waiting until there were no more bubbles.

Then he took Louis out, taking his shirt off and towel drying his hair so he wouldn't drip so much.

Zayn got up and left him there, rushing to the back door to make sure Ed had pulled around to the backyard like he asked.

"Come help me wrap him up." Zayn said to Ed from the back porch.

Ed got out of the car, coming in and helping Zayn wrap and secure Louis' body in a few trash bags before they both carried him out and dumped him in the trunk.

They already had chains and weights in the trunk, so fitting the body in wasn't easy.

Zayn went and let the water out of the tub, cleaning it and wiping everything down.

He took Louis' shirt and the towel he used to dry him off with him when he left.

"You're going to get caught Zayn. I hope you know that." Niall sobbed as he got back in the car.

"Well I haven't yet. I'm not too worried about it." Zayn smiled.

Ed drove them far out of the city to a rather dirty but secluded spot by the river.

He and Zayn took Louis' body out, chaining the weights to him before tossing him off of the land they stood on, watching his body fall about twelve feet down into the water.

They watched it sink, and Ed quietly began to sing hallelujah.

Zayn smiled some, having always liked that song.

"What about Niall?" Ed asked, scratching his head.

"I think it'd be easiest to shoot him." Zayn said, knowing he couldn't beat Niall to death like he was going to at first.

"You still have that gun?" Ed asked.

Zayn nodded.

"Are you going to shoot him here?" Ed asked.

"Yeah. I'll make it look like a suicide because he killed his oldest brother." Zayn decided with a smile.

He walked over to the car and pulled Niall out, cutting the rope from his wrists and ankles.

Niall just stood there sobbing, too weak to run or to put up a fight.

Zayn got the gun using his shirt sleeve to pick it up, wiping it down.

He carefully put it into Niall's hand, making him press it to his own temple.

"Zayn I'll never understand why you had to do this." Niall cried.

"Why couldn't you-"

Zayn pulled the trigger, making Ed flinch with shock.

Ed watched Niall fall to the ground, the gun still halfway in his hand.

Zayn immediately turned away, tears in his eyes.

"I couldn't let him fuck with my head again." Zayn said quietly, wiping his eyes.

"Where do we go now?" Ed eventually asked once they were in the car again.

"I don't know. The hell away from here. Let's go buy a six pack." Zayn suggested weakly.

"Neither of us are old enough." Ed reminded him.

"But you look old enough. Maybe they won't ask for ID." Zayn said, looking at him.

"Wear a hood when you go in and keep your face away from the security cameras." Zayn added.

Ed nodded, starting the car.