12

Saturday, 1:06pm

-

After an attempt at making lunch, Liam stretched out across the couch and put some cartoons on for Zayn, who wasn't watching them anyway.

He was in the floor playing with some of his toys, the knife he took hidden under the couch now.

Zayn kept glancing over at where it was hidden, waiting for his papa to fall asleep.

Liam was close to dozing off, but refused to because he needed to watch Zayn.

"It's probably warmed up outside now. Wanna go get some air?" Liam asked.

"No." Zayn said, his eyes landing on Liam's almost empty glass of water.

He got an idea.

"You want me to go get you more water papa?" Zayn asked sweetly, getting up.

"Oh, okay thank you." Liam said cautiously.

Zayn took the glass and went into the kitchen, leaving what was left in there and filling the rest of the glass with bleach.

He struggled not to spill any, trying his best to be quiet when he put the container back.

He brought it back to Liam, handing it to him.

"Thank you, just put it on the table." Liam said.

"But don't you want some now?" Zayn asked.

"Not really. It was your daddy's idea for me to drink more water. I'd prefer soda." Liam said.

"I think daddy was right. You should drink more water, it's good for you." Zayn said.

Liam chuckled, taking the glass. "Fine."

He brought it to his lips, the smell hitting his nose like a train.

Liam immediately sat up and put the glass on the table, blinking his burning eyes and wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

"What's wrong papa?" Zayn asked innocently.

Liam glared at him. "You know what's wrong. Why do you do this? Hm? Why do you want to kill me?"

"I thought it'd be easy cos you're so dumb but you're proving me wrong." Zayn said.

"That's why? Because you think it'd be easy?" Liam asked, getting louder.

"I don't owe you any explanation." Zayn said, glaring now as he inched towards the couch.

"Go to your room." Liam commanded.

"No! You're not locking me in there!" Zayn yelled at him.

"The hell I'm not, you just tried to kill me! Now go!" Liam snapped.

Zayn paused, smiling. "Don't tell me you're scared, papa."

"I told you to go to your room." Liam almost growled.

"Make me." Zayn smirked.

And that was it.

Liam blew a fuse.

He got up and grabbed Zayn in a flash, jerking him along as he kicked and screamed, punching his legs.

Zayn's arm felt like it could pop out of socket any second and it hurt terribly.

"Let me go!" He screamed, shocked when Liam tossed him onto the floor of his bedroom.

Liam didn't say a word to him, slamming and locking his bedroom door.