Chapter 5

Zayn's POV

I walk down the stair to see everyone on their phones.

"Did you find Pezz?" Jade asks putting her phone away.

"Nope." I reply sitting next to Harry.

"What are you looking at?" I ask him curiously.

"Nothing much, just twitter feed." He responds.

I hear some movement upstairs. It must be Perrie. I get off the couch and walk to the bottom of the stairs.

"Zayn!" I hear her yell in pain. I run up the stair followed by everyone.

I find Perrie in Louis' room on the floor. She must have blacked out.

"Someone call an ambulance." I demand feeling her pulse and checking her breathing. She seems to be fine, she just won't wake up.

"Pezz. Can you hear me?" I ask softly. There is no response.

I see Jade on the phone. Jesy and Leigh- Anne have got tears in there eyes and the boys are comforting them. Jade hangs up the phone and puts it in her pocket.

"They will be here soon." She informs me. I stroke some of Perrie's hair out of her face. At the moment I just want Perrie to be ok.

I notice she has a hand on her stomach. Something must have happened to do with her stomach.

I hear the ambulance arrive in the drive way.

"I'll go let them in." Louis says then leaves the room. He shows up again with three paramedics.

"Everyone give her some air." One of the paramedics says. Everyone leaves but me. They check her pulse and her breathing.

"We need to get her to the hospital." He tells another paramedic. They lift up Perrie and carry her down stairs to the gurney that is a the door.

"Can I come to? I'm her fiancé." I say.

"Yes. Hop in the back with her." He says as they wheel the bed to the ambulance.

"We will be at the hospital soon. I'll call Perrie's mum." Jade says and I rush off the the ambulance.

I hop in the back next to Perrie and hold her hand as we drive off the the hospital.

---------------------------

We reach the hospital and they rush Perrie into the emergency ward. I follow as far as I can. A nurse tells me I have to wait in the waiting room. I sit down in an arm chair. Please let Perrie be ok. I say to myself. In a matter of minutes I see Jade, Jesy and Leigh rush into the waiting room.

"Is she ok?" Leigh asks.

"I don't know they haven't told me anything." I sigh. I see a nurse come into the waiting room with a clipboard.

"Miss Edwards?" I stand up and so do the girls.

"Yes that's us." I say.

"She is awake now." The nurse says.

"What about the baby?" Jesy asks with worry.

"She is very early in pregnancy but the baby is fine." The nurse says and everyone lets out a sigh of relief.

"Can we keep the baby situation private? We aren't planning on telling the press and fans till the bump starts to show." I explain.

"Sure. I'll tell other doctor and nurse who know she is carrying a baby." The nurse says.

"You can see her now." She says then leaves. We walk down the hall to Perrie's room.

"Are you guys coming in?" I ask the girls because they seem very hesitant at the door.