Chapter 24: Perrie!

Zayn’s POV

I’m the only one left in the room with Perrie’s life less body.

“Perrie.” I sob into my shirt.

“Zayn, I’m right here.” What Perrie. Not it can’t be. “Zayn?” The voice asks again.

I look up to see my blonde beauty.

“Perrie!” I hug her as tight as I can. Wait I’m in the living room.

“Calm down. Ive been here the whole time. You fell asleep on the couch.” That would explain why we are in the lounge room.

“Wait the babies. How many do we have?” I ask with a hand on her swollen bump.

“Still three. Why?” She asks as if I have lost it.

“Well in my dream you fell down the stairs and you went into a coma. Then our little girl died. Then you died. That is why I was screaming your name.” I explain.

“No, still three babies. I never fell down the stairs and I’m clearly not dead.” She laughs. That is a big relief, I was so scared.

“Well how about we go out for lunch?” I ask. I look at the clock and it is only 1:30pm and we both haven’t had lunch.

“Sure, but we should both change. Your shirt is covered in all your tears.” She says laughing. “Crying because of a dream.” She mutters to herself as she heads for the staircase. 

“Hey if I died it would be the same.” I shout and then run after her.

By the time I get to her she is already in our room picking up some clothes. Around the house she wears baggy shirts and sweats. I change my shirt just as Perrie comes out of the bathroom wearing a summer dress down to her ankles. (A/N- The dress is on the side.)

“Nice.” I comment as she pulls it down in certain places. Her bump is big but still has another 4 months of growth yet, It is still bigger then normal because there is three in there.

“You ready to go?” I ask her. SHe picks up her phone and grabs my hand.

“Yeah.” She says with a smile as we walk down stairs and to the car. 

“So where to?” I ask her once we are in the car.

“How about Nandos?” She asks.

“Sure.” I turn on the engine and we drive off to Nandos. She is so much like Niall. She eats constantly.

 ---------------------------

Perrie’s POV

We pull up at Nandos and Zayn opens my door for me.

“Hey look. There is Niall and Harry.” I say pointing to a table in the corner of the restaurant. Zayn looks over and sees them as well.

“Well let’s go say hi.” I suggest. We walk over there and Niall spots us first.

“Oh Hey guys. Why are you here?” He ask putting his chicken down. Harry looks up at us as well.

“We were having lunch. Zayn is a bit traumatized.” I say.

“No I’m not.” He says all defensively.

“Oh, what happened?” Harry asks as if it is the latest gossip. Zayn and I sit at the table Niall and Harry’s table so we can talk to them.

“He had a dream that I died and woke up crying.” Harry and Niall just start laughing.

“That is funny.” Niall says.

“Oh shit.” Harry says looking behind me. Everyones eyes look to where harry is looking. I see there is paparazzi taking our pictures through the windows.

“Great. What is this a lunch photo shoot.” Zayn says annoyed.

“Yeah, we are promoting Nandos.” I say sarcastically.

“That’s not funny.” Zayn says.

“Yes it was.” Harry says defending me.

“Ok now break it up. Lets eat.” Niall says handing us some chicken that the waiter just placed on the table.

After we finish eating we decide to go back to the Niall’s house. Liam, Louis and there girlfriends will meet us there. Apparently we need to play truth or dare. What is up with these boys and truth or dare.

“So Niall why do we need to play truth or dare?” I ask him as we walk through the front door.

“Because it is fun. It is also a way we can bond.” He explains just as Liam and Louis turn up with Eleanor and Danielle.

“Hey guys.” Zayn says as they walk in and sit on the floor next to us. In the middle of the circle we made there is a bottle.

“Niall you should go first, since it was your idea.” I say. He spins the bottle and it lands on Louis.

“Truth or dare.” He asks with a smirk.

“Dare.” Louis says with a big grin.

“I dare you and Eleanor to go into the spare room for 7 minutes in heaven.” I see Eleanor’s mouth drop open.

“Are you kidding?” She asks.

“Nope. Off you go.” Niall says pushing both of them to the spare room.

“Remember 7 minutes.” He says and closes the door. The spare room is right next to the lounge room so if they sneak out we will see them and the windows are impossible to get out of anyway.

After they came back out Louis spun the bottle and it landed on Zayn. Great they will probably involve me in this one.

“Truth or dare.” Louis asks Zayn.

“Truth.” Thank god. I’m pregnant so I don’t wanna have to go and do stuff.

“Ok, your no fun.” Liam laughs. I glare at him.

“When was the last time you and Perrie did ‘it’?” He asks. That was a pretty dumb question.

“Well considering she is 5 months pregnant I would have to say 5 months ago.” Zayn says hitting louis in the back of the head.

“That was such a dumb question.” Harry laughs. 

“Ok, Zayn your turn.” Niall says. Zayn spins the bottle and it lands on me.

“Truth or dare?” He asks.

“Truth.” I say.

“You two are both party poopers.” Harry groans.

“If you hadn’t noticed I’m 5 months pregnant.” I say pointing to my baby bump.

“Ok, what is the last lie you told me?” He asks. Think, what was the last lie I told him? I can’t remember. Oh, wait yes I do.

“Last week. When you went back to film another music video. You asked me if I was ok, and I said yes because I didn’t want to worry you. I ended up throwing up a few times." I say with a weak smile because now he will ask me every time he goes out if I’m ok and then he will nag me to see if I was lying like last time.

“Oh, that was a terrible lie.” Liam seemed disappointed.

“Well what can I say. I don’t lie much.” I say with a shrug of the shoulders.

-----------------------------------------

A/N 

Nawww, Perrie is ok. Zayn cried for her!!!! Running out of Ideas for the story so please leave a comment. xx

Erin xx