Chapter 25: Rock My DNA

*2 Months Later*

Perrie’s POV

I’m currently 7 months pregnant and today is our last interview before we get a 4 month break. For me and Zayn it will be longer, expecting three babies, it will be a lot of work. I have cravings all the time and I get mad or sad for no reason. I’m surprised Zayn puts up with it.

Today in the interview we are performing Rock My DNA and we were informed that they are trying to get the latest detail on the babies. They know I am having a baby, they don’t know there is three or the names and genders. Zayn and I only plan on saying that there is three today nothing more.

All of Little Mix and One Direction will be there, obviously to perform, but they will be there for the interview as well. We will talk about the writing process, not that we have one. It was just mashed up on a computer. Selena Gomez is making a guest appearance because she was featured in the song Rock My DNA.

“With this little collaboration of Little Direction, you get Zerrie and there soon to be baby Malik on the way.” We still aren’t on stage yet, we are in the backstage watching until she welcomes us at the moment the lady is announcing us. My bump is very big and they are previewing some photos of Zayn and I’s relationship.

“We also get Little Mix and One Direction. Here they are with guest feature Selena Gomez.” She announces as we all walk on to the stage.

I walk on holding Zayn’s hand. There is one couch and a few bar stools behind them. I sit closest to the desk then Zayn, Jade, Selena and Harry sit on the remanding space of the couch. Leigh, Jesy, Niall, Louis and Liam sit on the barstool behind the couch I am sitting on.

“Welcome.” The interviewer says with a big smile.

“Hi.” We all say at the same time. The audiences clapping dies down so we can get on with the interview.

“So how is everyone?” She asks. 

“We’re all good.” Harry says. Everyone nods in agreement.

“Well we do have a subject we would like to talk about before the song. Zayn Perrie? Any news?” She asks looking at Zayn and I. I squeeze his hand.

“Yeah, I guess you could say that.” I say.

“Details? How’s our little Malik going?” She asks.

“Good. But there is actually three.” Zayn says. The audience starts to cheer and the interview seems very excited.

“Three? As in triplets?” She asks like a little kid.

“Yes.” I simply say to her.

“Well I guess that does explain why your bump is so big.” She says.

“Ok, now the song?” She changes the subject. Thank god. I look to Zayn and he gives me a reassuring look.

“What made you think of doing it?” She asks.

“Well there are a lot of Mixtioners out there, and so many people wanted us to do some songs together. So, we did 4.” Leigh says.

“And Selena what is it like working with the world biggest boy band and the world biggest girl group?” She asks Selena.

“They are all very sweet and we had a lot of fun on set. Like pranking each other and play truth or dare.” Selena says with her bright smile.

“What kind of pranks?” She asks.

“One time the girls dared Perrie to walk into our dressing room, hoping we would be wearing only boxers. And we were, but Zayn had only just walked out of the bathroom in nothing but a towel.” Niall says in his irish accent.