Chapter 42

A/N

Go follow noacohen145. She is new to wattpad and is awesome in general :)

-----------------------------------

Zayn’s POV

*3 months later*

“Pezz, I’m off to work now. They boys are meeting at SYCO.” I call out to her. I hear her racing down the stairs.

“Pezz, calm down you are going to hurt the baby.” I meet her at the bottom of the stairs.

“Well I didn’t want you to leave without me saying goodbye.” She holds the collar of my jacket. She usually does that when she wants something.

“Ok what do you want?” I smirk.

“Why do you think I want something?” She acts as if she doesn’t know what I’m talking about.

“Because when you want something you play with my collar.” I move her hand so I can hold them in mine.

“Ok, well on your way home could you pick up some nappies?” She asks.

“That’s all you had to ask.” I smile. I peck her lips.

“Ok. I really need to go now.” I pull away a little, but she pulls me back. Our lips meet once again. “Bye.” She then pushes me to the door.

“Love you.” I walk out the door.

“Love you too.” She responds as I climb into my car.

Perrie’s POV

Tomorrow I have an appointment, well check up on the ban and I get to find out the gender. I’m so excited. I’m hoping for a girl that way Aalia would get a sister and we wouldn’t be out numbered on boys in the family. I run back up stairs to the kids room. They share a room, but Zayn and I have been looking at house so they can have their own rooms and a spare that will become the new baby’s room.

———————————

“Honey I’m home.” I hear Zayn call. I was sitting in the lounge room with the kids, they are watching Little Einsteins. I bring Aalia with me, I cradle her on my hip to see Zayn at the door.

“That was so cheesy.” I peck his lips.

“But you love me.” He smirks.

“Yes I do.” I roll my eyes and laugh.

“Hey Ali.” He lifts her from my hip.

“Hello daddy.” She hugs him around the neck.

“What have you been doing?” He asks. That is the last of the conversation I hear before walking back to the boys.

“Carter. Can you come here?” He has been eating a jam sandwich so he has it all over his face.

“Yes, mummy?” He asks, finishing his sandwich.

“I need to wipe your face. You have Jam all over.” I grab a baby wipe from the packet on the coffee table and wipe down his face and just as I finish Zayn walks in the room.

“Daddy!” Both Carter and Hunter squeal running over to him an hugging his legs cause they are only up to his mid thigh, but my hip. Im just short.

“Hey guys.” He places Ali back on floor and hugs the boys at the same, whilst crouched on the floor.

“Were you good for mummy?” He asks them.

“Yes!” They both laugh.

“Well I have something for you guys, He brought Aalia back into the hug.

“What is it?” Hunter asks. We haven’t told them they are getting a noter sibling yet but I pretty sure Zayn would have discussed it with me if we were telling them yet.

“Wait here.” He stands back up and runs to the bag that he came in with that is still sitting at the front door.

“Ok so at the studio we had these. For official merchandise.” He pulls out 5 shirts.

He hands one to Ali. It says Princess Malik on the front.

The boys have slightly similar ones. They both say Prince Malik but Carter’s is red and Hunter’s is blue.

He then hands me one. It says Mrs. Malik on the front.

The last one he is holding is a really small shirt for a baby. He opens it and shows us all. It says Baby Malik.

“Why do you have that?” Carter asks. I stare at Zayn like ‘what do we do?’ He gives me a reassuring look back.

“Well, you will have a new brother or sister soon.” I tell them.

“Really where?” Hunter’s eyes like up.

“In here.” Zayn places a hand on my stomach.

“That is why there is a bump.” He tells them.

“Is there really a baby in there?” Ali asks, touching my stomach with her small hands.

“Yes there is, but still 6 months till you can see him or her.” I tell them.

 ---------------------------

Zayn's POV

Perrie and I are waiting in the doctors to find out the gender of the baby. She also has an actual baby bump now. She is 3 and a half months along and the baby is big enough to determine what gender. Perrie has been waiting for this appointment all month.

“Malik?” The doctor comes out calling us through. I take Perrie’s hand in mine and we follow the doctor back down the hall to his office. Once is the office he closes the door and gestures Perrie to the bed.

“Please make yourself comfortable. I’ll go get the gel.” He walks over to his desk and comes back with the gel.

Last time this gel was freezing cold, as I was told from Perrie. Oh, looks like it is this time because she shivers when he starts to rub it across her stomach.

He picks up the camera sticks and moves it across her baby bump until a ultra sound shows up on the screen.

“Can you tell the gender?” I ask. I see Perrie bit her lip and look at the doctor questioningly.

“Yes I can. It is a boy.” Perrie’s eyes light up. I know she wanted a girl but at the same time I don’t think she really cared about the gender as long as she got her baby.

“But it looks like it will be a miracle if it is born healthy.” And there come Perrie’s tears. I comfort her buy holding her hand and wiping away the tears.

“What’s wrong?” She chokes up.

------------------------------------

A/N

Oh no, what happened to the baby. God I love a clift hanger. Anyway I will tell you in the next update. Luv you all. Thank you for 15.6k means a lot xx.

Dedication or shout out anyone?????

Erin xx