Chapter 39: Honeymoon pt 2

A/N

I started a YouTube channel called Erin Shields basically to show people what I do there is also a Q+A. I'm uploading a video of my life story with the whole cancer thing. And i upload videos of places i go and things I see.

So please check it out. Subscribe, Like and Share, just to get the channel going, Please xx.

Erin xx

-----------------------------------

Perrie’s POV

I wake up to see a stream of light through the window. I roll onto my side and see Zayn next me with his eyes open.

“Morning beautiful.” I feel my cheeks go bright red.

“How long have you been awake?” I ask him as he wraps an arm around my waist and pulls me closer.

“Not that long. Just watching sleeping beauty.” I knew he meant me because the TV hasn’t been touched.

“Oh right and how was sleeping beauty?” I ask with a smirk.

“Why don’t you tell me.” We kiss passionately. Then he pulls away.

“Very beautiful.” He smiles. I realise that I still don’t have any clothes on and neither does he. He rolls over a little so he is on his back.

The arm with the tattoo of me, is right next to me and it is creepy. I have a habit of tracing his tattoos with my fingers. I end up tracing that Tattoo and the ZAP tattoo almost 5 times each.

“Are they your favorites?” Zayn laughs.

“I don’t have favorites, they are all great.” I peck his lips.

“Well Im thinking of getting the kids names tattooed on my shoulder.” He announces.

“That would be cool. That way you have them and then a picture of me on your arm.” I giggle.

“So what are we doing today?” I ask him resting my chin on his chest.

“I was thinking the Opera House.” He replies.

“Well are we going now or later?” I’m curious as to how he thinks I’m going to walk my legs are killing me, obviously from the fun we had last night.

“We can go now if you want then spend the afternoon at Luna Park?” Zayn knows I love Luna park, I went in Melbourne when I went with the rest of Little Mix.

“Sounds good.” I stand up and quickly slip Zayn’s shirt over my head.

“Why are you covering up?” Zayn smirks.

“Maybe because I don’t exactly want to walk around the hotel room naked.” I crawl back onto the bed slightly and peck his lips.

“I’m going to have a shower.” I hobble a little to the bathroom. God, my legs hurt.

“Can I join?” He stand up and slips his boxers on.

“I’m pretty sure we have seen enough of each other for one day.” I tease.

“I don’t think we have.” He wraps his arms around me before I can close the bathroom door.

“Fine you can join me.” I give in.  His eyes widen and he grins.

“I knew you couldn’t say no to this.” He gestures to his body.

“Yes, that is defiantly why.” I roll my eyes with sarcasm and start the water. 

 ----------------------------

Zayn’s POV

“So Perrie how do you like the view?” I ask her once we reach the top of the harbor bridge. We paid for a private guide and yesterday we spent the day at the opera house. Perrie has been complaining of sore legs, but I obviously know why they are sore. We did it again last night. I’m loving this trip.

“I love it.” She grins.

“Come here guys, I’ll get a photo.” Our guide pulls his camera out takes a photo of us. We will get this printed after the tour and all that. We paid for the 3 hour tour which goes to the middle, then across, then back down the other side, you can’t go the whole way across the bridge.

“I’ll just be over here.” Our guide walks off. I have a surprise for Perrie but I wanted privacy so I talked to him before. “Why is he leaving?” Perrie is confused.

“Because I have something for you.” I smile at her. Our hands intertwined. I let go of her hands then pull a box out of my pocket.

“What is it?” She asks with a grin.

“Why don’t you open it and find out.” I hand the box to her.

Perrie’s POV

Zayn just handed me a little jewelry box.

“I’m not really sure if I want to open it.” I hesitate.

“Just open it. It is nothing bad. I promise.” He laughs. I slowly open the box to reveal a beautiful necklace. A heart shaped locket with ‘Perrie+Zayn’ engraved on the front.

“I love it.” I kiss Zayn. “Now open it.” I do that and there is 3 photos.

One of them is a photo from Zayn and I’s first date. The second was taken after he proposed and the third is me in the hospital, holding Aalia and Carter then Hunter laying across my chest.

“This is so sweet thank you.” We kiss again, then I realise we are still on top of the Sydney Harbor bridge. I had trouble getting up all the ladders and steps because my legs are so sore. But now I have to get back down.

“Here. Turn around.” Zayn lifts the necklace from the box. I turn around and lift my hair up. The chain is cold around my neck and I shiver a little. 

“Ready to go?” He extends his hand for me.

“Yeah.” I take his hand in mine and we join our guide who is further along the steps.

-------------------------------------

A/N

ok so next chapter im causing a massive fight and a bomb is being dropped on a little issue :) I hope you liked it.

Erin xx