Chapter 28 Tour News

The Next Day *18th August*

Perrie’s POV

I place Aalia in her crib to sleep, the boys are already sleeping and they were feed and burped before so they should be ok for now. I leave the door open a bit and turn on the baby monitor. Zayn and I are watching movies, so I put the other monitor on the coffee table and go to find Zayn. 

“Why so early?” I hear him say from the kitchen. I put my head up against the sliding doors to listen.

“But they are so small.” What the hell is he talking about?

“Ok but we will do it in our own time. If we happen to do it before the interview then we can talk about it.” He is talking about telling people on the arrival of the triplets.

“Ok bye.” I hear him hang up. I slide open the doors to see him putting popcorn in the microwave.

“What was that about?” I ask as if I didn’t here anything he said earlier.

“Oh, just management, they want us to tell people the triplets have arrived so he scheduled an interview. But he wants us to tweet or Instagram some pictures first of them.” He explains to me.

“And why is that bad. My bump will be going down soon, people will start to notice.” I say.

“Yeah, well when do you want to tweet the first pic?” He asks.

“We could tweet a picture of them sleeping, but take individual pictures so people can see them.” I say.

“What about now?” He says.

“Well they were born yesterday so I guess it is the right timing.” I say. 

Today is the day Zayn proposed, a year ago. The 18th of August.

“We will have to say they were born yesterday though.” I point out.

“People are already wishing us happy anniversary for today, they don’t need to have our kids born on the same day, not that they were but still.” I continue.

“Ok, I’ll get my phone and once I tweet it you can re-tweet it.” He says. We head for the nursery and I slowly open the door, trying not the wake them. Zayn quickly takes some photos and We leave quietly. I watch him write a status with each photo. 

Welcome little Hunter Zack Malik. Born 17th August 2:58pm.

Aalia Brooklyn Malik. Welcome to world baby. Born 17th August at 3pm.

Say hello to Carter Josh Malik. Born 17th August at 3:04pm.

He tweets them all and instantly we get comments say who cute they are and how so much like Zayn and I. But there were some nasty ones say they were the ugliest babies ever. It hurt.I re-tweeted to all the mixers using the little mix official account and then my personal one.

“Come on, let’s watch a movie now.” Zayn says with his arms around my waist. I stand on my tip toes and peck his lips before walking to the lounge room.

“So what movie?” He asks as I sit on the couch.

“Why don’t we watch something that isn’t so sad?” I ask.

“Ok like what?” He kneels down next to the movie stand.

“Mamma Mia?” I ask. I like that movie, it is like a musical and kind of like us. Getting married so young, except I know who my father is and on Mamma Mia she did have kids before getting married.

“Yeah. I found it.” I pulled Mamma Mia disc out of the case and then puts it in the DVD player. Just as the movie starts Zayn’s phone rings. I press pause so he can answer it.

--------------------------------------- 

Zayn’s POV

“Hello?”

“Hey Zayn, it’s Jeff from management.”

“Yes. Why are you calling?”

“Little Mix are still on break for Perrie’s sake.”

“Yeah I know that.”

“Well, we have scheduled the Where we are tour. It starts in two weeks.”

“Wait, but Perrie and the babies?”

“They will spend the whole 5 months with us because we know she will need your help. By the end of the Where We Are tour, Little Mix will be starting to go on the Salute tour. So you will get to go with her.”

“Are you serious?” I ask in shock.

“Yes, now tell Perrie. We have rehearsals starting next week.”

 “Ok, Bye.” I hang up and look to Perrie who was watching me through the whole conversation.

“What?” She asks.

“I go on tour in 2 weeks, just around the UK and stuff. But because Little Mix is still on break for your sake you get to come for the whole 5 months then after that I get to on on the Salute tour with you.” I explain. A massive grin forms across her face and then she squeals.

“We have that interview tomorrow though.” She says hugging me.

“Yeah only to announce they are here, but Jade and Sam are looking after them during the interview.” I say as we turn back to the movie. Perrie presses play and It starts with Sophie on a boat singing.

After the movie we check on the kids before going to bed. Perrie just goes straight to bed and tucks herself under the covers. I take off my shirt and my pants so I’m in my boxers then climb in next to her. She leans her head on my chest and traces some of my tattoos with her finger.

“I’m thinking of getting Aalia, Carter and Hunter’s names.” I say. She tilts her head up to look me in the eyes.

“Where?” She asks tracing the tattoo of her.

“Well, that arm in reserved for tattoos I get of you, but I was thinking my back or my chest.” I say. She smiles at the first part. I got the tattoo of her 2 months before I proposed exactly a year ago.

“Yeah?” She smiles.

“Yep, and you can help me pick the pattern.” I see her eye lids getting heavy. “Mmm.” and then her eyes close.

“Night Pezz.” I kiss her forehead.

“Night.” She yawns with her eyes still closed.

-----------------------------------------------

A/N

Next chapter the interview. Sorry This one was short, I finished my speech :D Also next chapter will have Jam and Elounor. Mixtioners!!!!! xx

Erin xx