Chapter 18

The rest of our day at Disneyland consisted of rides, we bought lunch and some things from the gift store, signing autographs and taking pictures.We are back at the hotel. Perrie and I were watching Alice in Wonderland, the one with Johnny Depp but she fell asleep on my chest half way through the movie.

I move ever so slightly but she jumps up, looking startled and runs to the bathroom. More morning sickness. I run after her, seeing here on the floor in a ball holding her stomach.

“Pezz, was it morning sickness?” I ask crouching down next to her. She gives me a small nod then nuzzles her head into my chest.

“Well we are going home tomorrow, so you have the girls soon.” I say as I rub her back.

“Yeah, I just want to go to bed.” She sounds so tired and weak. So I pick her up bridle style and carry her to the bed. We changed before the movie into our Pj’s and already had dinner so it isn’t like she would be uncomfortable.

I slip and next to her and hold her close to my body. She nuzzles her head into my chest and smiles.

“This is why I love you.” She smiles. I kiss her cheek.

“What?” I ask her.

“Your always there for me.” She says as her eyelids get heavy and all I can here is her steady breathing.

-------------------------------------------

 “Welcome back to London.” The pilot says as our private jet pulls into the terminal.

“Come on, Pezz.” I say as we get up to leave the plane.

This time we don’t walk on the tarmac but on one of the tunnels. We enter the airport from gate 31 and there are screaming girls all over the airport as soon as they see us. Jeff ushers us the the car park out the front of the airport and we drive off while being chased by girls and paparazzi.

“Don’t you just love being famous.” Perrie says sarcastically.

“Oh, yeah.” I reply also sarcastically.

------------------------------------------

Perrie’s POV

 We arrived home and I was wiped. I have been so tired lately. Pregnancy. Then there is the cravings for certain foods and mood swings. It is like puberty all over again, but slightly different because I’m growing two children inside me. I know I drive Zayn mad when I all of a sudden cry or ask for food that we don’t have. It even drives me nuts but I guess it is all worth it. In 7 months I can hold my little babies.

*1 Month Later*

Today Zayn and I are telling management because my bump is actually visible. We are asking them if we are to announce it in interviews or wait till people ask. Things like that.

“Babe, are you ready to go?” Zayn calls out from downstairs.

“Yeah.” I reply slipping on my last shoe. I walk down the stairs carefully and Zayn takes my hand when I reach the bottom.

“I wonder what they will say?” I ask worriedly as we walk out to the car. Zayn opens my door and then gets in the drives side.

“Well if we are getting married it was bound to happen some time. Anyway for now you can still do the music video.” He says as we drive off to management. All of Little Mix and One Direction will be there too, for support. And we have more rehearsals. Today we are filming, but not the pairs part just the group parts that is why the boys will be needed. 

We pull up in front of SYCO management and we make our way inside.

“Pezz!” All the girls shout.

“Hey guys.” I say hugging all of them. Zayn is talking to the boys, so I’ll just wait with the girls till we get called in. 

“How was Paris?”

“What did you do?”

We some of the questions the girls were asking me hurriedly and all at the same time.

“It was cold and we went to Disneyland, the Eiffel Tower and the Arch de Triumph.” I say almost out of breath.

“Zayn. Perrie?” Jeff the head manager calls us in.

“Bye girls.” I wave taking Zayn’s hand as we walk down the hall to the office. Zayn and I sit next to each other on the other side of Jeff's desk.

“Now what is it you two want to talk about?” He asks with a smile.

“Umm.” Is all I manage to get out. I look down at my stomach and then to Zayn.

“Perrie, if this is about you being pregnant. I already figured that out. Don’t worry I haven’t told the paps, because I needed you two to confirm it.” He explains.

“Yeah, well we just want to know if we announce it in the interview later this week or wait for them to bring it up?” Zayn says giving my hand a reassuring squeeze. 

“Wait for them to bring it up or drop hints, like Perrie hold you stomach or occasionally look down at it.” I nod at what he has said.

“Well that was easy. We thought you would be mad. Don’t worry I can still dance for the video.” I say as we stand to leave.

“Bye. Remember go to the dance studio now for filming.” Jeff says directing us out the door.

-------------------------------------------

A/N

Next chapter is rehersals, it won't be uploaded till the 23rd cause it is my brothers birthday on the 22nd. xx

Erin xx