Chapter 8

I woke up to a sleeping Perrie in my arms. Even when she sleeps she is beautiful. Today is Christmas Eve and we are driving down to see my mum and sisters. Perrie’s mum is meeting us there tomorrow. I have to call Louis it is his birthday day. I try to move but end up waking Perrie.

“Morning Babe.” I say. She is a month pregnant and has the tiniest bump ever.

“Morning.” She smiles and rolls over on her side to face me properly.

“Are ready to go see my mum today?” I ask her, grabbing my phone off of the bedside table.

“Yeah, I’m ready.” She says kissing my cheek.

“You go get changed and I’ll call Louis and wish him a happy birthday.” I say. She nods and gets up. She walks over to the dresser and then to the bathroom. Meanwhile, I dial Louis number. He should be awake now it is 9am.

“Hello?” I hear Eleanor’s voice.

“Hey El. I just called to wish Louis a happy birthday.”

“Okay. I put him on. Bye Zayn”

“Thank you. Bye El.”

“Hey man.”

“Hey Louis, happy birthday.”

“Thanks.”

“How old are you now like 100.”

“Haha very funny. So what are you doing today?”

“Pezz and I are visiting my family and her mum is meeting us there.”

“Sounds cool. I just have my parents and El over.”

“Well have fun.”

“Thanks. Bye Zayn.”

“Bye Louis.” I say and then hang up the phone.  I should probably change while I’m waiting for Perrie. I change into a white shirt and black jeans. I put some clothes in a suitcase and then Pezz comes out of the bathroom.

“Oh, your changed.” She seems a little shocked but you know why wouldn’t I be.

“Yeah, I’m just packing the suitcase so we can go.” I tell her. She walks over to her wardrobe and picks up 2 sets of clothes and hands them to me to put in the suitcase.

“I’ll get started on Breakfast then we can go.” Perrie says then she walks off downstairs. 

---------------------------------

Jade’s POV

“Hey Sam, can we go over to Perrie and Zayn’s before they leave later today?” I ask Sam with puppy dog eyes.

“Fine, we can go.” He gives in. My puppy dog eyes always work.

“Come we need to go now or we won’t get to see them.” I say dragging him to the car. He sits in the passenger seat and I drive off. On the way we see some little girls taking pictures of me and Sam.

We arrive at Perrie and Zayn’s to find there car is still there and the light are on. Thank god. I get out of the car and drag Sam to the front door. I knock on the door and Zayn opens it.

“Hey Zayn.” I say a little over excited.

“Hey Jade, come on in.” Zayn says opening the door and gesturing for us to come in. We walk to the lounge room and I see Perrie walking out of the kitchen.

“Jade!” She exclaims. I let go of Sam and run and hug her.

“Hey Pezz.” I say as we pull away.

“What are you doing here?” She seems a little surprised.

“Well, I haven’t seen you for a week and I wanted to see you before you go.” We walk into the lounge room and we all sit on the couch. Sam and Zayn go off on their own conversation though. After about and hour of a conversation I think it is time Sam and I go home.

“We are leaving in about an hour.” Perrie says looking at the clock on the wall.

“Ok, we should go then and you guys can get sorted.” I say getting off the couch. Sam obviously heard because he gets off the couch and walks over to me. He slips an arm around my waist.

“Bye Jade, Bye Sam.” Perrie waves as we head for the front door.

“Bye.” I hear Zayn call out. Sam and I get in the car and we head home.

-------------------------------

Perrie’s POV

 Zayn and I are in the car driving down to his mum’s house. I’m in the passenger seat and Zayn is the one driving. My mum will meet us there tomorrow because she is spending christmas eve with my brother, Jonnie. 

“Pezz, we’re here.” I hear Zayn say. I must have zoned out.

“Oh, ok.” I undo my seat belt and hop out of the car. Zayn takes my small hand in his large one and we walk to the front door. Zayn knocked on the door and his mum opened it.

“Hey.” Zayn and I both say to Trisha.

---------------------------------------

A/N

Sorry short chapter. Sorry so late in the day. Thank you for 68 reads in 7 chapter!!!!!

Keep reading please.

I officially love the movie & book Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks. The girls real name is Erin!!!!!

Erin xx