Chapter 16

Zayn’s POV

Dinner with Perrie was really cool. We walked past the art museum on the way back. We also went to the Eiffel Tower to get some photos. I found a stone wall were couples have written their names, so Perrie and I write our names on the wall in a love heart too.

“City of Love with you couldn’t get any better.” I kiss Perrie on the lips and as I pull away I see that her cheeks have turned Scarlett. I don’t comment just smirk. I love how I can still make her blush after almost three years.

She takes a photo of our names on the wall ad then we continue to walk back to the hotel. It was sunset, so Perrie and I sat out on one of the couches on the balcony. Cuddled up watching the sun set behind the Eiffel Tower. Perrie even took a few photos of the beautiful view.

The sun had fully set and It was starting to get really cold. I look to Perrie who was leaned on my chest and realise she is asleep. I gently get up then carry her to the bed room. I lay her down then slip in next to her after taking her shoes off and my shoes off. “Night Pezz,” I kiss her cheek and close my eyes. I’m cuddled up to her body as I fall asleep.

--------------------------------------

I wake up to still have Perrie’s small frame in my arms. She is still sleeping with an arm on her stomach. She looks so much younger when she sleeps, like an angel. I move slightly so I can see what time it is, but Perrie stirs a little. I quickly check the time and it is 7am. If we want to get to Disneyland and spend the day there maybe leaving in the next hour or so would be good. I see Perrie’s eyes have fluttered open and she turns onto her back so she can face me.

“Morning babe.” I say softly in her ear as a small smile appears on her face.

“Morning.” She mumbles.

“You ready for Disneyland?” I ask excitedly, jumping out of bed.

“Yeah, just give me a minute. This bed is comfy.” It is true, you pretty much sink into the mattress. The sheets are really soft and it not to hot or to cold.

“I gave you all night. If we are going to Disneyland, we should go now.” I say like a little kid trying to get what they want.

“Yeah, I’m coming.” She says slowly getting out of bed. I pull out a pair of jeans and my Mickey Mouse jumper. It is grey with a red M in the middle and Micky Mouse laying on top. Perrie grabs some black clothes. I didn’t get to see what they were, and she goes to the bathroom. 

I change in the bedroom and then put on my brown boots, they are kind of like construction boots. While Perrie is still having a shower, I call room service for our breakfast. I ordered eggs and bacon, along with tea and toast. Perrie walks out of the bathroom wearing a black jumpsuit with a black belt around her waist. Under the Jumpsuit is a white shirt with a collar. She picks up her black boots and slips them on.

“Breakfast will be here soon.” I tell her as she grabs her black coat. It hangs down to her mid calfs.

“Awesome. Then we can go to Disneyland.” She squeals. I laugh at her excitement, then there is a knock on the door.

One of the hotel maids wheels in a trolley, on the trolley is 2 silver plate covers. Underneath the covers is our plates with eggs, bacon and toast. On the trolley there is also a jug of tea and two mugs. Yum!

“Here is your breakfast. Enjoy!” She says before leaving. Perrie and I grab a plate and a cup of tea each.

“Mmm. Perfect way to start the day.” She comments after having a big bite. I think it is cute how much she loves her food, so I just laugh.

After we have eaten Jeff, our bodyguard shows up to escort us to the car.

“Disneyland here we come!” Perrie squeals as she grabs her bag.

“Yeah, come on princess.” I laugh pulling her out the door. Just like a child. We get out of the elevator and the lobby has three paparazzi and a ton of screaming girls. Great!

“Zayn! Perrie!” The girls scream.

“Zayn, Perrie, where are you going?”

“Perrie, is it true that Zerrie is fake?”

“Zayn, did you know Perrie has another boyfriend?” Oh My God. Those idiots. Paparazzi make up some pretty funny stuff. Perrie and I make it to the car alive, thankfully. We slide in the back seat and leave for Disneyland.

--------------------------------------

A/N

Pretty boring chapter I know, but the next one will be dedicated to their trip and things they did. Don't give up on me. xx

Erin xx